g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

Love for Pep in the world media is sickening.

They might as well proclaim him a saint.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I don't even want the money. Let him rot on the bench for 6 months. The time to sell him was last summer.
For what? Being your best player for the last few years and wanting to move on with his career while he still has time? Don't blame him wanting to go if that's the thanks he gets.

LARulz

Mourinho did actually say it's not a pure tactical decision. Either way, it seems Mikhi is off

AndyJ1985

I'm sure Pilib de Brun is a nice bloke, but when it comes to transfer rumours he's a bit of a turd.

Heardy

I’m embarrassed with how we’ll look if this deal goes through. Throwing money on the table to lure a player here who would rather be elsewhere? We’re just becoming another mercenary club with no soul whatsoever. Splunge is for Splunge
Or we are just moving with the times. We don't have a monopoly on the league where a move to anywhere else was a step down from United. We can't guarantee trophies like we could in late 90s or early 00s.

Money is a far bigger factors now than it was and we have money to spend so we need to spend it to attract talent the same way PSG, City, Chelsea et al have and will continue to do so.

minoo-utd

I can't feel but help a bit sorry for Mkhi.

Ok he's been poor since coming but he's clearly had problems settling in this country and will get flung to Arsenal seemingly against his wishes.

Ah well, £100k a week and all that.
It's not our problem then. He has been terribly poor for us, we can't wait for him another couple of season to settle.

Member 90887

Mourinho just said in his press conference that "he would lie if he said that Mkhi out is a pure tactical choice and that he wants the players whose heads is 100% in united".

DavidDeSchmikes

Yeah Pogba all of a sudden was £95m and Lukaku £80m. How can you prepare all day for a show and then get the basics so wrong. He didn't even touch on the 'Pep v Money' thing either which was disappointing.
Pundits and journalists will fluctuate the transfer fees, one minute Pogba is 89 million, then the next he is 100million, then he is X amount plus add ons etc.

minoo-utd

Come on Mkhitaryan, accept the fecking deal, you have no future here son, even if we are not buying someone now we will in the summer and you can't be a starter in any way.

TsuWave

imagine the swap deal happens and mkhi goes on beast mode for them and sanchez turns out flabby and sick for us? :nervous:

Giggs86

Love for Pep in the world media is sickening.

They might as well proclaim him a saint.
Wait, they haven't done it already?

Saint Pep, first of his name, the prophet of football and dope in the game.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Would love to cancel my subscription but want to be able to watch United.
To be brutally honest with you it's the first time I've ever heard of TV2 Norway. I thought you were posting it as a tongue-in-cheek comment to say 'look what this random channel in Norway is saying about united, disgraceful'.

Then I saw you lived in Norway.

Then I felt bad. Sorry.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Close this thread for the next two hours please. She won't be able to take the strain!

Son Of Sam

I’m embarrassed with how we’ll look if this deal goes through. Throwing money on the table to lure a player here who would rather be elsewhere? We’re just becoming another mercenary club with no soul whatsoever. Splunge is for Splunge
How did we look when SAF himself drove to the airport to pick up Berbatov?

I’d rather we pay £80m transfer fee for Sanchez than the Glazers using the money to buy another yacht in Florida.

dpansheth

The one more thing I like about this transfer business apart from a very good player improving our attack is coming in is the fact that we are not waiting around any more to see if player can improve his form . e.g. Mikhi, if he doesnt cut it lets move on. That is a very good move for our future and credit goes to Mou.

Status
Not open for further replies.