g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

I’m embarrassed with how we’ll look if this deal goes through. Throwing money on the table to lure a player here who would rather be elsewhere? We’re just becoming another mercenary club with no soul whatsoever. Splunge is for Splunge
The state of our fans when they're more worried about the bs perception of outsiders about the club over the advantages of having one of the few genuine matchwinners in the league...

Now that's what I'd call embarrassing

Last edited by a moderator:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
To be brutally honest with you it's the first time I've ever heard of TV2 Norway. I thought you were posting it as a tongue-in-cheek comment to say 'look what this random channel in Norway is saying about united, disgraceful'.

Then I saw you lived in Norway.

Then I felt bad. Sorry.
Don't feel bad. They are the ones broadcasting the PL in Norway.

Giggs86

Haven't he done it before with Pogba? Or someone else?

Paddy is a proper muppet.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why does this forum always think that Paddy Crerand has inside knowledge? If you watch that show for 2 seconds you realise they haven’t got a clue and why would they? Every single saga someone tweets about what he’s said with pure speculation on some shite MUTV show.

Moonred

Why does this forum always think that Paddy Crerand has inside knowledge? If you watch that show for 2 seconds you realise they haven’t got a clue and why would they? Every single saga someone tweets about what he’s said with pure speculation on some shite MUTV show.
People don’t. Most are laughing.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Haha, it wasn't mate nah.

If this deal goes through, I'm getting my girlfriend a United shirt with 'Sanchez 7' on the back (whatever number he gets), but yeah, Ssnchez rather than Alexis, which is what he has.

And I'll post a pic - if she lets me, and if it's allowed on here!
Dirty Sanchez it is!

Traub

imagine the swap deal happens and mkhi goes on beast mode for them and sanchez turns out flabby and sick for us? :nervous:
Kind of irrelevant imo. Mkhi just isn’t the right fit for us, so he will never be good for us. It therefore means not letting him move on for completely selfish reasons.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Paddy’s been reading AS. He’s clearly talking about Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.