Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPMUFC

Says Raiola in London

We are at the final stages. The deal for Sanchez's transition to Manchester United now seems to be developing. Attorneys at this time are working to define all the bureaucratic and fiscal details and close the operation before the weekend. And the words of Wenger this morning have only confirmed what we already knew. Sanchez has an agreement with United for several days for an engagement of about 100 million pounds gross for 4 years and a half. The deal also includes Mkhitaryan, with Arsenal and the agent of the player Mino Raiola (now in London) who are working to find a definitive agreement and close the whole operation. With Sanchez in Manchester and Mkhitaryan in London. By now, really, it's a matter of hours.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
"With Sanchez in Manchester and Mkhitaryan in London. By now, really, it's a matter of hours." from Di Marzio.

Ban

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t have any effect on anyone. Let the opposition fans and media bitch and moan all they like.

Remember when Moyes and Van Gaal were managing us and everything was going wrong and all of a sudden opposition fans and the media softened to us and were quick to defend our managers while they made obvious mistakes?

Awful times.

I remember when I hated Arsenal and Wenger with a passion. Now I’m soft on them both.

I’d hate for it to be us to be back in that position.

We’ve got a squad that is, in my opinion, two key signings and 6 months of development away from being League and Champions League contenders and that’s the reason for all the recent Salt.
Agreed. I'd pick hate over pity every time.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Sanchez usually plays out wide and Lingard has being playing in the middle recently, it's more likely to reduce Rashford's game time atm.
Why Rashford's?

I'm convinced Mou plans on playing Sanchez on the right. If so it'll limit Mata's playing time.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Says Raiola in London

So basically what we all know and been waiting for days: Raiola and Mkhi. Feckin' Mino better realise that City could swoop back in any time and he will ahve to shove Mkhi up his rear end. And that last weekend was a positive for us, this next one could throw a different light on things.

Get out while ahead Raiola.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
We are at the final stages. The deal for Sanchez's transition to Manchester United now seems to be developing. Attorneys at this time are working to define all the bureaucratic and fiscal details and close the operation before the weekend. And the words of Wenger this morning have only confirmed what we already knew. Sanchez has an agreement with United for several days for an engagement of about 100 million pounds gross for 4 years and a half. The deal also includes Mkhitaryan, with Arsenal and the agent of the player Mino Raiola (now in London) who are working to find a definitive agreement and close the whole operation. With Sanchez in Manchester and Mkhitaryan in London. By now, really, it's a matter of hours.
Is my maths correct and 100m over 4 and a half years is around £425k a week?

VanGaalEra

The backtracking, he’s all on video saying Sanchez doesn’t deserve the shit arsenal have put him through and he’d be happy for him to go. Now all of a sudden he was a problem

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Stop posting DT Tweets for fecks sake.

vanderpants

That's just some random nobody getting a utd shirt with Alexis on the rear, they haven't gone whole sale at all

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Three absolutes in life: death, taxes, and Mino Raiola getting richer/fatter.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
IT's a win-win. Good players who wish to change clubs. I do think Alexis perfectly fits our style, but this will mean Martial will have to play on the right side.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Di Marzio edited his article. The Sanchez in Manchester and Mkhi in London part was a mistake I guess. Still saying Raiola is in London.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
"With Sanchez in Manchester and Mkhitaryan in London. By now, really, it's a matter of hours." from Di Marzio.
I thought they were at training?
They are but what he probably means is they'll jet off straight after it or it could just be a bad translation. Blame google I guess.
I thought they're both at training?
It's a summary statement, a style thing, he just said the operation is about to close and that sentence is telling you what the end game will be. Remember he doesn't just write for United fans but people who may just be completely oblivious and need clarification (bound to be the case with Italian speakers).

He is not stating where they physically are.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Don't get it myself, if it was that close, why are they still turning up for training. I can't see it being imminent.
Well until he signs a contract he has a job to do. He can't just not turn up. It's not exactly far from London to Manchester, it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.