Status
Not open for further replies.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
If Sánchez is coming to take Martial/Rashford's place…:nervous:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What do you mean?
The 12am announcement is a more friendly time for the US and I suppose catches the Asia rush hour as well. That's not to say I actually think it'll happen tonight, doesn't look likely. No noises at all.

TheNextNo7

Wish this would hurry up and be confirmed!! Been at Crown Court all day for a trial and Iv been constantly refreshing this thread!! Can’t be doing this again at work tomorrow! With regards to the late announcements - isn’t it something to do with the fact that it’s a good time for the world wide fan base with the time difference?
Were you sanchetionzed?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Sanchez does prefer the left - think he said as much last season. Could Martial be switched to the right perhaps? Not as if either are traditional wingers.
Will be pissed if Martial and Sanchez aren't regularly starting together.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I've been offline 5 hours, was hoping to log on and see the deed completed...FFS...!! :houllier:

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Sanchez does prefer the left - think he said as much last season. Could Martial be switched to the right perhaps? Not as if either are traditional wingers.
That's true, but neither do we usually play 4-3-3 with two wide-forwards.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
4 pages in half hour and feck alls happened :lol:
I don't know how people do it. It's amazing. I go away for bit and come back to see 6 new pages, thinking something might have happend, then see feck all has happened. It's a never ending cycle

Womp

idiot
Think he'll play behind the striker or as a replacement for Lukaku rather than one of the wings.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Some people were trying to convince me Sanchez will be used on the right. I don't think so. Our right side is still (would still be more like) problematic.

RedNed77

I went away a couple of hours ago and we had no Sanchez. I come back and we still have no Sanchez and most of my fellow caftards have actually been revealed to be unmentionables, I'm both sad and angry.

The Bloody-Nine

Straight swap no cash deal has ruined the transfer market.

Van Dijk smashing the world record for a defender (and not even a proven world class one) has not.

Something something moral high ground.
£220 million for Neymar was obviously inconsequential, too. Damn swap.

Fraud

Martial in the left, Sanchez behind the striker and Mata in the right. There you go.

el3mel

Sanchez will do every thing Mata is currently doing and even better with more. That will be his role in the team.

Now let's first get him in the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.