Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

This is getting ridiculous now. It’s been a week since the story broke and still nothing.

Andersons Dietician

Who’s his boot sponsor? Because there was all that gorilla media by Adidas for Pogba. Wonder if he’ll get the same treatment. With a reveal vid and so on. I think he is with Nike so possibly not.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
This is getting ridiculous now. It’s been a week since the story broke and still nothing.
A whole week! :eek:

Transfer deals are complicated and they're not going to work to the expectations of impatient fans, so you're gonna have to strap in for a little longer.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why are you all wanking over that tweet? :lol: José just basically said the fecking same, can you not read?

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Why are you all wanking over that tweet? :lol: José just basically said the fecking same, can you not read?
It has details about meeting which makes people happy. Who doesnt love meetings? Specially when that means your club can spend 1 gazzillion dollars on weekly wage of dogs of alexis sanchez.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Di Marzio's team.
This is the guy I've been relying on for updates of this transfer. He's been ahead of the game all along. Also he's one of the few claiming its £100m over four years not £180m.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
That’s what people want from transfer sagas. In an hour people will post another source saying the exact same thing and wanking over it. Then if hours go by without the same news being repeated then all of a sudden it isn’t happening.

Savantona

I really think it has to be Sanchez in - Mhkitaryan out. If it was just a case of us giving Arsenal some money for Sanchez if they cant strike a deal with Mickey, then why wouldnt we have done that by now and continue discussing the Mickey deal seperately?

In any case, this saga is not helping with my cell phone addiction, get it over with already!

Canagel

This is very close. I'm more optimistic after Jose's comments and this latest update from Sky Italy. Talks are obviously ongoing and maybe we might hear something tonight but Alexis will be a United player before the end of the weekend for sure and the same with Mkhi and Arsenal.

Summit

That’s what people want from transfer sagas. In an hour people will post another source saying the exact same thing and wanking over it. Then if hours go by without the same news being repeated then all of a sudden it isn’t happening.
Yeah but José said we are there, and people say this deal is noway done. Then that sky italia fella says exactly the same (probably watched jose say it tbh) and all of a sudden people say we are close. ffs :lol:

MDFC Manager

Yeah but José said we are there, and people say this deal is noway done. Then that sky italia fella says exactly the same (probably watched jose say it tbh) and all of a sudden people say we are close. ffs :lol:
Because it's not the same people mate.

Summit

ffs I don't think it actually means they are meeting now. Probably lost in translation. What Fabrizio means is that basically it is now between Mhki and Arsenal to sort of contract and then it'll be done.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I wonder if Wenger would be ridiculous enough to play Sánchez tomorrow, despite knowing that he’s off.

He did the same thing with Chamberlain.

Macern

Pee pee pants
It’s the wording. ‘To find total contract agreement’ sounds like it’s about to get wrapped up. As in they’re meeting to finalize the details. At least that’s my interpretation of the word total.

Could mean that there’s a slight chance of us seeing official announcements today if the Miki-deal is the last piece of the puzzle.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably will happen tonight and then medical and everything else over the weekend. I know people keep saying that they never get done on the weekend but I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.