Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles

Di Marzio's team.
3 bloody days I've been looking at this thread every 5 minutes and finally something worth reading. I was even so sleep deprived I wrote a short story on here about Pep thanks to this bloody thread.

Brophs

The One and Only
I’d wager that Raiola is currently haggling over Mkhitaryan’s payoff from
United. Once that’s done I imagine he’ll quickly do a deal with Arsenal and we’ll all get a shiny new toy.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Wonder why Wenger has had him train with the reserves, but then had him training with the full squad today? Strange man that Wenger. Will laugh if he is in the Arsenal squad for tomorrow.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Wenger said if it isnt complete in 24 hours he will play him
I read it as, he will play if the move is off, not that he will play if the move isn't done in time.

He's already been left out of a squad. Can't see him going back in now.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Hope it's finalised today, otherwise I'm gonna be paranoid about him getting injured tomorrow.

Canagel

Imagine if Wenger starts Sanchez and he gets injured which scuppers the move. Surely he isn't that stupid?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
FFS!

I'm just posting to increase my post count so that I can hit 15,000 on my 10-year Caf anniversary. Carry on.

AR87

Why would they be wanting to do that? Save on the tweet count?!

The thought process by some in this thread baffles me.
Because they're being swamped with negative PR and negativity from their fans. Presenting 2 players together, including 1 being a potential club record buy, would give them a chance to change the narrative a bit. It's not some crazy theory just because you think so.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Can I be banned and not being able to see this thread anymore? My level of addiction is reaching a level so high that when we finally sign Alexis I wont know where else to invest my time.

Last edited:

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Im trying to give this delay and not being available over the weekend a positive spin- if Mou truly is a master of mind games you d figure that announcing Sanchez right before the game would light a fire under guys like Martial and especially Rashford.

Sp00ks11

Don't really understand the desperation for him to sign NOW. He will be with us soon and will make his debut next Friday night away at Yeovil. I think signings are an addiction to some on here, the moment this is announced they will be furiously screaming up the next transfer in another thread. :lol:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why does the agent hold so much power? He is employed by the player and it is up to the player, not fecking him. If the player wants the move, then he can suck a bag of dicks and sort it out.

Anduin

Makes very little sense that it's up to Raiola. If Miki wants the move, he'll get it. End of. In the end, the agent will negotiate the move, but he can't move the player without Miki actually wanting to. I'd guess this is pretty much done either way already.

VanGaalEra

Don't really understand the desperation for him to sign NOW. He will be with us soon and will make his debut next Friday night away at Yeovil. I think signings are an addiction to some on here, the moment this is announced they will be furiously screaming up the next transfer in another thread. :lol:
Of course, it's hard work being a Muppet. We'll have to decide where to camp next.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Think missing the registration deadline was a blessing in disguise. Now all parties get the sendoff they deserve. Alexis will start tomorrow and be hailed when he is subbed late on. Mkhi on the other hand will get abuse hurled at from angry tv watchers every time they show him sitting in the stands for making Alexis ineligible vs Burnley.

Handsome Devil

Think a lot of people are being insecure and paranoid and fear a last minute gazumping. They just want it signed and sealed!

pauldyson1uk

Think missing the registration deadline was a blessing in disguise. Now all parties get the sendoff they deserve. Alexis will start tomorrow and be hailed when he is subbed late on. Mkhi on the other hand will get abuse hurled at from angry tv watchers every time they show him sitting in the stands for making Alexis ineligible vs Burnley.
I doubt either will play over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.