Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

Feck another wasted day. Hope Wenger wont injure Sanchez by playing him in any game until the deal is done. An injury from Sanchez/Micki would kill this deal immediately, Jose knew that that's why he said Micki wouldnt be selected for Burnley. The longer this pursuit lasts, the more risky it will be.

Wenger has lost all my credit after two deadline lies. This old man is dangerous now, no one knows what he is conspiring in his evil mind
Oh Jesus.. wtf

sosolid4u09

Feck another wasted day. Hope Wenger wont injure Sanchez by playing him in any game until the deal is done. An injury from Sanchez/Micki would kill this deal immediately, Jose knew that that's why he said Micki wouldnt be selected for Burnley. The longer this pursuit lasts, the more risky it will be.

Wenger has lost all my credit after two deadline lies. This old man is dangerous now, no one knows what he is conspiring in his evil mind
Wait what?

BarstoolProphet

:lol::lol:

... aaand another one bites the dust.

Nick7

:lol:

ROFLUTION

Ed met Mino on Monday,
Took Sánchez for his tea on Tuesday,
He signed for Man United by Wednesday,
Waited Thursday, and Friday, then Saturday,
Announced on Sunday
You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Anyplace is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose

- Tracy Chapman, Alexis' fast car

ash_86

The player could want it for X amount of money and the agent is negotiating for that. The player may not want to sign over image rights. The player may was different bonuses. The player may want his agent to be paid an appropriate amount for the transfer. Really, there's a myriad of ways.
What struck me was the player was totally fine with what Arsenal were offering, just wondering if this maybe about Raiola and his commission.

Crackers

greasy ginfers

:lol::lol:

kirk buttercup

Twitter really has made people so impatient. It's all cool crack a beer open and enjoy the ride . United are about to sign Alexis fecking Sanchez.

pseudo_canadian

:lol:

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
They don't call him Ornacle for nothing :lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Woody should tell Raiola there won't be anymore business from our end for him if he fecks this one up.

Well, except Pogba's extension that is.

Cloud7

Think missing the registration deadline was a blessing in disguise. Now all parties get the sendoff they deserve. Alexis will start tomorrow and be hailed when he is subbed late on. Mkhi on the other hand will get abuse hurled at from angry tv watchers every time they show him sitting in the stands for making Alexis ineligible vs Burnley.
Post of the day :lol::lol:

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
We agreed terms with Sanchez yesterday or possibly a few days ago, Wenger himself said Mkhi's wages weren't an issue so his contract is probably sorted. Now it's taken a day and might take another day to get Raiola to agree to a 5 million bonus rather than 5.1m.

RedDevil@84

Dont know why people assume Miki will do better at Arsenal. Been a shambles this season
Because some people are not quick to write off players. Because he has played well in Germany and decently last season for us and it is not so probable that he has forgotten how to play football suddenly.
Because people believe his lack of form is down to player not compatible to whatever tactics Jose is employing and not because he is a crap player.

Nick7

Because some people are not quick to write off players. Because he has played well in Germany and decently last season for us and it is not so probable that he has forgotten how to play football suddenly.
Because people believe his lack of form is down to player not compatible to whatever tactics Jose is employing and not because he is a crap player.
To be fair he was better this season than last...

ChaddyP

I think he will do well at Arsenal and I still think he could have come out if this slump he's in with us. But him being woeful really has nothing to do with tactics. He has just been Terrible with his actual footballing skills. His shooting, passing and decision making have been gash

red4ever 79

Who are those people?

Status
Not open for further replies.