Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFLUTION

Ligthen up folks. No need to be so PC - we all know that comment probably weren't meant as nothing else than a sick joke and not tearing on the busby babes.

He's here :devil::devil:

MadMike

They wished they earned as much, the hatred is burning them.
Almost any established premier league player does, though. Unless we think these journos make 30-40k per week writing articles for daily rags. Of which I can assure you there's 0 chance.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope Sanchez comes out and says the offer from United was not as big as the offer from City, he was just desperate to play for a big club.

Even if it’s completely untrue and he’s just trolling. Would be hilarious watching the carnage it would cause.

Luis DC

Supports
Universidad de Chile
@DrRodo @Luis DC @CharlyBesnier

Guessing his transfer to Barca (and possibly Vidal to Juve?) were similarly hyped?
Very much the same. Alexis is the one who gets more media atention in our press over all the others great players of our golden generation because he is seeing as one of our greater players but also as a good guy, who is very professional. Some people still see him as a nice, happy child who enjoy playing footbal. The fact that he has been in some of the biggest team, and will join another is a plus.
Vidal has a lot of coverage too, he is one of the best midfielders of our history, determined, winning mentality, also played in big teams and probably is more consistent than Sanchez in his performances season after season, different positions, but he has a lot of issues, drinking problems, indiscipline outside the field, arrogance with a big mouth who alienated any simpathy we had left in the continent. Basically a troublemaker, some press accused him to be one of the reasons we are not in the World cup.
Well, now I just have to wait the specials about Sanchez and Manchester United in all the newspapers tomorrow and the 40 minutes in the news.

BarstoolProphet

Wonder what his family has been doing in Manchester for the past week. They've probably been bored waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.