Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Want to go on and play some Fifa but I'm pretty sure once I go on it'll be announced and will miss it. :D

Hercules

I think they have made a video (sort of) for the announcement but they cannot post 'Welcome to Man Utd Sanchez (subject to work permit)' along with the video as it would not look good. So they are waiting for all the paperwork to be done so that they can announce it in the right way.

VanGaalEra

Kinda hoping this gets done tonight, it's been fun, but I really need to do some work tomorrow!

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
To be fair, this thread might as well be locked now. I mean he's been spotted chatting with SAF at Carrington so it's done, we need to move on. I need my life back. The tweet from the club is so long after the deal has gone through it's now meaningless.

Big Andy

Bloke
They will have (and so will Arsenal) already filmed and photographed him in his kit, gotten interviews, and also got quotes off Jose, etc for the announcement, it's just a matter of pushing the button, he's already a United player, you got a picture of him in the kit at OT ffs, what more confirmation do you need?

Some people need a bit of common sense in their lives...

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
What do you guys make of the roumors about Pogba demanding a pay rise cause of Sanchez suppsed high wages true or false ? Im just hoping no dressing room unrest happens ?
Our star midfielder will no doubt be distraught that we are signing a world class forward.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
What do you guys make of the roumors about Pogba demanding a pay rise cause of Sanchez suppsed high wages true or false ? Im just hoping no dressing room unrest happens ?
I completely understand it, because Pogba is on minumum wage and Sanchez is on 650k a day. Can't blame ol' Paul.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
To be fair, this thread might as well be locked now. I mean he's been spotted chatting with SAF at Carrington so it's done, we need to move on. I need my life back. The tweet from the club is so long after the deal has gone through it's now meaningless.
So many unanswered questions though. Will SAF be in the video? What will the hashtag be? Will his inner kid feature? Will his nipples show through his shirt?

manc_lass13

Transfer Voyeur
Just finished work and it’s still not been announced! Geeeeeez! Get a move on now. It’s been 48 hours 5 times over :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.