Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Nice touch for the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson to meet and greet Alexis earlier.

Kind of puts it into perspective when you consider if City were to do something similar they'd have to ask Roberto Mancini to turn out..

'Money or Pep' my arse.

Welcome to the biggest and most successful club in England Mr Sanchez.
It’s very pointed by United. I also enjoyed Wenger making the ‘United earn their money from the game’ comment. City are like a lotto winners bungalow with a tasteless Disney palace cancered on, conservatory-style. No class.

Sing you a song

This is crazy , my wife is giving me grief and saying even she hopes he is announced today so I can " get off that fxxxxxg I pad "
Women ..can't live with em ....can't kill em !!

Mr Bridger

Wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen today. The day of Jimmy Armfield's passing, I expect the Club will respect this.

MemphisThePie

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I hope him and Agent Poggy will convince Vidal to join in the summer.

Martial - Lukaku - Sanchez

Poggy - Matic - Vidal

:devil:

TheReligion

Abusive
It’s very pointed by United. I also enjoyed Wenger making the ‘United earn their money from the game’ comment. City are like a lotto winners bungalow with a tasteless Disney palace cancered on, conservatory-style. No class.
Someone should remind the journos

spwd

Wow, some actual sense!

Nevermind Sanchez, that is the whitest woman I have ever seen in my lift. :lol:
Was Alexis in the lift with her?

:drool:

:lol:

When will 'next 48 hours' be now?
In 48 hours obviously!

VanGaalEra

Obviously got some time on his drive back to Manchester, updating his social media followers :drool:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Sanchez 'to be announced tonight'
According to the Express, final touches are now being put on the Sanchez video and you can expect an announcement this evening - complete with catchy hashtag.

Fully Fledged

How come we get such pleasure from meltdowns etc on Bluemoon and RAWK. Nothing like that from Arsenal? Which is their best forum? Are they all really sane posters? How did they react to Mkhi signing? Any muppetry there? These and many more questions occupy my mind. I did a little research, but found Arsenal Mania, Gooners World and Arsenal Times fairly tame reading, very little mention of Mkhi, a bit of mature Sanchez missing and goodbyes ... only started though.
We've got AFTV on youtube for that it's so much better watching them rant than reading them rant.

Nick7

I wonder if its one of those things they had to agree to as part of the deal. Bet Fatola forced that lol.
We usually do it. This same stuff happened in the summer, we let Everton announce Rooney before we announced Lukaku. It's nice to throw smaller clubs a bone every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.