Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

manunited1919

So is Sanchez at Carrington now? Do we have agents on the ground?
Or is he to be announced in our trophy room?

manunited1919

I can just see David Moyes complaining once again that club never supported him with such a significant signing, LOL.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
MUTV: So Alexis, what first attracted you to the most successful club in England and arguably the most famous club in the world?

Alexis: Basically the money. I'd have played for city for free of course....

Imagine the silence in the studio. It'd be worth it for the lolz

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
This thread has gone so off topic that even offtopic is getting offtopic now. Like a badly made soap opera.

Seeing Sanchez's stats on the right and our obvious lack on quality there I think that's where should slotting him ideally. Though I am sure he will played in the hole behind Lukaku giving him more freedom and Lingard will be moved to the right.

We are basically starting the title challenge for 18-19 already and this will help us in the long stead.

manunited1919

MUTV: So Alexis, what first attracted you to the most successful club in England and arguably the most famous club in the world?

Alexis: Basically the money. I'd have played for city for free of course....

Imagine the silence in the studio. It'd be worth it for the lolz
They should do a skit, yeah.

Minimalist

You all just wait. Like Pogba’s transfer fee, in a year the £100,000,000/week we’re paying Sanchez will look like a bargain.

Martia11

Hey guys this is my first post on this thread. I have done my bit of the job by commenting on Man Utd's, Sanchez's and even Sanchez's dogs' instagram posts asking them to announce it. I also sent them a personal message on instagram. Let's see if the dogs confirm their dad's arrival.

I can't believe I would say this after he was so close to City but SANCHEZ IS A RED!! :devil::drool:

#AlexIsRed #Sanche7

To the Dybala/Savic threads I go.....:lol:

AshRK

I can sense the end for this thread is near. Let us all enjoy the build up and get excited as much as possible coz SANCHEZ IS COMING BABY :devil:

Nick7

Hey guys this is my first post on this thread. I have done my bit of the job by commenting on Man Utd's, Sanchez's and even Sanchez's dogs' instagram posts asking them to announce it. I also sent them a personal message on instagram. Let's see if the dogs confirm their dad's arrival.

I can't believe I would say this after he was so close to City but SANCHEZ IS A RED!! :devil::drool:

#AlexIsRed #Sanche7

To the Dybala/Savic threads I go.....:lol:
that's uh, some username.

Trequartistry

Saw it yesterday but lost it now, anyone got the graphic of the timings of our past transfer announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.