Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Anyone got a recording of what Souness said?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
unless that was an ingenious WUM? In which case I doff my hat to them :lol::lol:
Nah think 90% of them are fecking degenerates. All the best posters from there are on this forum from what I've read.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Exactly. He would be moving to the best supported club in the world, the most successful in England and with the most decorated manager in the league. On a more tangible level, he would be taking a key role in a team who are in the latter stages of the Champions League and well positioned to be in the competition again next season. Yes, the league is gone this season and there is a hollow opportunity to collect a ceremonial medal over at Eastlands, and yes, City are a much more complete team too. The thing is, if the puzzle is complete, where is a new piece going to fit in? At 29, does he have time to wait around to find out?

Claiming this is just about money is idiotic. If our fans can't see this, maybe they are not really fans at all?
Just arguing with a guy about Moyes. Some people STILL seem to think he was hard done by. I would have thought the number of people who still think that is one - Moyes himself.

I bet the difference in our offer to City's is hardly stratospheric relative to the amounts either!
It's not like we're offering 350k a week, and them 100k

Litch

Honestly the hypocrisy in football sometimes. Player joins city half way through season when the teams already 15 points clear and knock out rounds in CL is sensible as he's gonna win things, if it was Utd he'd be labelled as glory hunting. Said before that the media saying he's foolish potentially signing for us like we are Burnley. City have been superb this season but they aren't even close to us in world football.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I'm not gay or anything and certainly have nothing against homosexuals but I personally think Sanchez is so good looking.

Jamie Shawcross

I still think there's a twist in this tale yet. All City need to do is spend a little extra, and not only do they get the player they were happy to spend 60m on in the summer, they prevent him coming to who will likely be their closest rivals for good while. Especially after the United interest, if this U turns yet again, it will be seen as a major kick to us. Its not over this. Mourniho's comment about not being too bothered if we can't make fantastic signings because he is happy with his squad seems to me like face saving at this late stage just in case. There is a twist in this yet

Chrissypop

I think City losing today might mean they up their game and Sanchez goes there, sorry.

Dan

Any word from indykaila, guys? He’s normally spot on with transfer news.

Status
Not open for further replies.