Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Nah, we're going to win the FA Cup, Champions League, EFL Cup, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World cup, Community shield cup and will win Premier League when we sign Sanchez that will be led to City collapsing this season to be ahead at them eventually. However, the media will still talk about people choosing us for money over City for trophies.
City are a historic club, historically shit, of course but don't let that fool the press.

If we win the CL I’ll not eat a kebab for a year as a tribute to the football gods. I’ll try @Rado_N burritos instead.
Honourable chap

You know it's the right thing to do.

If we win the CL I'm buying burritos for you and @Adzzz at Changos.
Free Burrito, we better fecking it now!

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
One thing I don't understand after reading some Arsenal fan viewpoints on this.

When Van Persie left them because he wanted to win trophies at United, it was a betrayal and they hated him and us for it.

But now some of them seem willing to drive Sanchez up to City themselves for the opportunity to win a trophy that was already won before he gets there. Some of them seem to see it as some sort of virtuous, even heroic move on his part. Especially compared to a horrible, grubby, money driven move to United.

That irrational hatred at all costs is the reason City will never be a truly big club and United always will be.

They will twist their story whichever way it suits their narrative. The ABUs are in full throttle.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Juve and Bayern won’t offer him the wages.

Real Madrid wanna refreshen their attack with younger talent as the BBC is getting old. Also not sure Perez will sign a Barca reject.
Barca reject? He was Barcas arguably second best player in the season before they sold him.

Hanky panky

We nearly divorced with my wife few days ago. Now im in bedroom and she sleeps in kids room. Would be good idea to ask her to my bed but im too busy with this Sanchez saga. Can't go to sleep now and she's can't sleep if i use my laptop. So i decide to let her sleep in kids room.

AS18_

He's hardly wrong, is he? Sanchez could get himself a Premier League medal if he chose City so we must be offering stupid money for him to turn it down.
You can spin it that way. I see it as him wanting to contribute to the team before collecting a medal, which he most likely didn't contribute much for. He was getting paid either here or there. One team wanted him more tho...

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I've got a feeling we might see Sanchez unveiled as a United player before the game or at half time against Stoke tomorrow. That would be fecking epic! :drool:

United Pro

We nearly divorced with my wife few days ago. Now im in bedroom and she sleeps in kids room. Would be good idea to ask her to my bed but im too busy with this Sanchez saga. Can't go to sleep now and she's can't sleep if i use my laptop. So i decide to let her sleep in kids room.
Yeah...this Sanchez deal is important, but it sounds like you patching things up with your wife should be a little more important for you.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Really great to hear intimate personal details of random Caf member’s marriages in the transfer forum, keep them coming.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Your dedication is impressive, but your marriage might be a bit more important :lol:

Womp

idiot
He is going to United mainly for the money, there really isn't anything wrong with saying that just like most big of Man City's recent big signings have been for the same reason. Of course United can also offer other great things such as playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world, playing in the Champions League, potentially winning trophies so the money is not the only reason but at this stage of his career the financial reward is the main thing on his mind. You should just be happy that United are in the position they can pay it.
If he was coming here purely for money he would have waited 6 months and got the signing on fee.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Jesus man focus on your marriage.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'll give you £25m now for her or I'll take her on a free when you get divorced

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Hahahaha... Its been really funny to watch, she hasn't spoken to me in over two hours and just looks away and walks past me..

United
Kids
Wife

Never been as true...
My girlfriend is well pissed with me! :lol:
Bad preparation guys. Friday night i told my wife what is happening and what to expect from me this weekend( nothing). :)
But thank God that i have hbo od. It helped also...

Raw

Maaate :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.