g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

El-Manos

Pogba's saga was the best transfer saga ever. Those days and nights I spent on twitter searching for any new tweet especially from Di Marzio. :drool:

Glad I was one of those who caught his announcement midnight. :lol:
"I'm back"..... Amazing stuff.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Haircut news is true and that looks like a man who is leaving arsenal doesnt it?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So do we believe that Matt Law Telegraph article or not? Because if we do, he's being paid £490k/week before tax.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: getting all giddy. Think it'll be announced today. And then officially announced with shirt signing pics and medical tomorrow

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
There’s far too much money in football. But given that starting point the total cost of Sanchez (including wages) is perfectly in line with the market.
I just meant that journos will start saying, based on confusion around net and gross and half baked salary rumours, that that's what it would be reported as eventually. I thought it would take a little longer but nope, about half hour.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not my money, don't care.
Well, it's the club's money which can be spent in other areas so it's pretty important.

Not saying I object to paying him whatever the feck he wants, just thought I'd see if people believe the fees.

Infra-red

If the Telegraph's figures are correct (£14m per year, net) that means we'd have to pay Sanchez:

£26,394,950 per year gross
= £507,595 per week.

Fairly amazing (if true, obviously).

Classical Mechanic

See way to many numbers thrown out without people showing their math so others can correct or double-check it.

14 000 000 (year) / 52 (weeks in a year) = 269 230~ per week
Reported to be pre-tax, so the following is really not needed:

If it were to be post-tax we'd be talking:
269 230 * 1,45 (45% top tax) = 390 383~ per week
Or 390 383 * 52 = 20 300 000~ yearly
Source for tax rates
Pretty sure that is a gross figure as that is always how wages are discussed in the UK, in any profession.

If his signing on bonus in amortised over the length of the contract the figure then becomes around the £400k a week gross mark.

Di Mazrio said City would pay him £13m a year = £250k a week, with £30m amortised over 4 years or 208 weeks = £144,230 = £394,230

Only City would haLF the bonus if he didn't run down his contract and joined in the winter.

dmode

I think Mikhi has already made a decision to leave us, now he's trying to get the best possible offer.

The deal is done imho, Sanchez is our attacker for our next match and he will score a hatrick.

cyberman

Some Bein Sports engineer broke the Coutinho transfer hours before everybody else because he was tasked with setting up the feed (or something) to the announcement in Barca.
I wouldn't rule it out.

Canagel

I just saw a pic on twitter of Sanchez and Troopz from Arsenal Fan TV. Apparently he was waiting for him outside a barber shop in London.:lol: He should be on the way to Manchester if the deal is going to be done quickly. Time to start tracking flights.

Nick7

If the Telegraph's figures are correct (£14m per year, net) that means we'd have to pay Sanchez:

£26,394,950 per year gross
= £507,595 per week.

Fairly amazing (if true, obviously).
It's gross. It's always gross.

el3mel

Things are starting to escalate more quickly now. An announcement about reaching an agreement tonight doesn't look that far away.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I used to like him, but he has become really bitter where United are concerned.
Bitter is an understatement! You'd think we were the empire or something! Then again, Sir Alex must have had some of the force on his side to remain as consistent as he did.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Has our photographer guy followed him on Twitter yet? Surely that's the only remaining piece of this jigsaw?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I just saw a pic on twitter of Sanchez and Troopz from Arsenal Fan TV. Apparently he was waiting for him outside a barber shop in London.:lol: He should be on the way to Manchester if the deal is going to be done quickly. Time to start tracking flights.
Our luck it will be Troopz on the flight.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.