Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
With this addition we'll have three world class players in our team, been quite a while since we've had that.

Plava Porodica

Supports
Željezničar
-------------DDG---------------
Valencia-Bailly-Jones-Shaw
--------Matić-Pogba--------
Lingaard-------------Martial
------------Alexis-------------
-----------Lukaku----------

For me the best eleven now.

Luis DC

Supports
Universidad de Chile
No, he was sold during Luis Enrique's tenure. But, right towards the end of his season under Guardiola aka the creator of the football, he was benched. You guys might remember the classico in the second half of the season, the one in which Ronaldo made the calma gesture. Alexis was a substitute in that match for example. To think that he didn't change a poor Tello with Alexis for so long should tell you something.
That was the first year of Alexis in Barcelona and struggled to adapt to their style of play, he also had a few injuries that make an even more difficult first year for him. He arrived from Udinese that year. The issue with alexis is that he is very energetic and will try to please the fans and the coach with trying to do everything by himself (usual mistake, very common in Arsenal, but for other reasons like the lack of ambition of his teammates, that must be the first talk that Mourinho must have with him about it. Hi from Chile, and sorry for the mistakes.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

cyberman

A reply from that tweet..

You can say there is a charter plane waiting all you like but unless they file a flight plan with the airport it is going nowhere. There are no private planes scheduled out of Manchester in the next 24 hours. Only BA Speedbird shuttles and Stobart freight flights

Thats telling him !

leontas

Can we announce him already cause I can’t concentrate with the constant Twitter refreshing....

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
When I think of Martin Keown, the first things that spring to mind are him scoring an OG which lead to Arsenal drawing at Bolton in the 2002/03 season - Arsenal had been about 8 points clear not that long before but United overhauled them to win the Title and of course the RvN incident.
All the love for City and antagonism toward United in the media is grist to Mourinho's mill, he will create the siege mentality at OT - they all hate us so let's go out and shove it back down their throats.
SAF used this at Aberdeen and United in his day.
I think about a creature dragging itself out of the primordial soup.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Damn. Is it even a muppet transfer if the flight is not tracked!
No flight. Mkhi is in the shower right now, getting ready to drive to London, collect Sanchez, ferry him back to Carrington, and then down the M40 one more time for his own signing on with Arsene. He's an obliging kind of fellow. Best bet is to hack into the motorway cams.

Trizy

A reply from that tweet..

You can say there is a charter plane waiting all you like but unless they file a flight plan with the airport it is going nowhere. There are no private planes scheduled out of Manchester in the next 24 hours. Only BA Speedbird shuttles and Stobart freight flights

Thats telling him !
Great stuff out of you cybermuppet :D

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I have no idea what your best defence is beyond De Gea and Valencia so it's better not to guess.
Not sure we do either to be honest, probably something like;

Valencia
Bailly
Jones
Shaw

Although we've experimented with 3 at the back recently too so who knows. We won't have a good idea till everyone manages to be fit at the same time.

Drawfull

Anyone seen the rest of Keown's quotes from his Daily Mail piece? Bitter, deluded idiot:

Keown has also given his thoughts on Henrikh Mkhitaryan's prospects at the Emirates, if his switch to the capital goes ahead.

He said: 'He will be a better player at Arsenal than he has been at Manchester United.

'Mkhitaryan needs to be nurtured and cared for. When I watched United recently, there were two players who were clearly not thriving: Luke Shaw, and Mkhitaryan.

'You could see in Mkhitaryan’s body language that there was a fear in his play. Every time he got something wrong you could see Jose Mourinho bristling on the sidelines.

'If Mourinho does not think that his players are unaware of what he is doing on the touchline then he should not be in management.

red_devil83

The fact their two best players have been allowed to simultaneously go out of contract is shocking really.

I know there's talk of Ozil signing a new one, but I'm skeptical.
Tbf we let Fergie and Gill leave at the same time

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Would Matic count as world class? For his position?
Not sure, to be honest it's more what he does for the players around him (i.e Pogba) that makes him so important for us. He's great defensively and a cracking passer, there's not really that many who play his sort of role, Busquets and Casemiro spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.