Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utd7

I really can't figure out the bitterness from City. It's THEIR fault they waited until deadline day to make a serious move for Sanchez, preventing Arsenal from securing Lemar as his replacement. When we made out intentions clear, we moved relatively quickly, it's about showing the commitment to bring said player in. Not just lip service.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Famously sulked on the halfway line against Birmingham when they were given a penalty. Wenger making him captain was madness. Everyone hated him in the dressing room. Such a poor influence.
They were running away with the title that season. Eduardo got injured in that game, they collapsed as usual and ended up going on a bad run of games.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I really can't figure out the bitterness from City. It's THEIR fault they waited until deadline day to make a serious move for Sanchez, preventing Arsenal from securing Lemar as his replacement. When we made out intentions clear, we moved relatively quickly, it's about showing the commitment to bring said player in. Not just lip service.
Don't try to figure it out, enjoy it.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Didn't Wenger say that Sanchez would be in his team at the weekend if this deal is not done before then? Need to get it done!

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Nothing being reported on Teletext yet.

Ah happy days, especially when the signal strength was low and random letters were missing and you'd spend ages trying to work out what the hell the main headline _I__R___ __NIE_ _OP _POT B_ __LT_N was all about, and then just as your were working out what you thought it was it would change again :wenger:

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Wait people don't remember Gallas crying on the pitch after dropping two points against Birmingham?
Don't know if Arsenal fans would agree but in my mind they haven't recovered from that game, ten years later. They were a team capable of winning a league title up until that point and almost like a switch they haven't been since. Football eh?

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Didn't Wenger say that Sanchez would be in his team at the weekend if this deal is not done before then? Need to get it done!
Nah. He'll be in his team at the weekend if the deal has collapsed by then, I think was the sum of it.

He's already been left out of a team while he's in limbo. He's not going to play again now.

IAmAWinner

One thing I have learned from this thread is that you can refresh the page by pressing F5. Never knew that, thank you

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
What if this doesn't go through this weekend, and he's forced to at least be on the bench by Arsenal, and he has to come on for the last few minutes because of unimaginable circumstances, and he gets a long term injury a couple minutes after coming on?

jasT1981

The official twitter is very active today, lots of posts. And the reactions from everyone in response to each post is 'Announce Sanchez'

People even going as far as claiming Utd are posting a lot to day on purpose just to troll people.

It's very funny to watch.

Jamie Shawcross

Now Sean Dyche is at it. Apparently transfers like Sanchez will have a trickle down detrimental effect on other clubs. Mad though isn't it, that when any other club on this planet spends big on big players transfers or wages, they're lauded for it, but ANYTHING our team does, we get criticised for. I am quite frankly becoming exhausted with this BS now. Dyche might want to look at clubs who are funded by sources outside of the beautiful game for destroying the market ffs

Macern

Pee pee pants
I want to cry. I’m in limbo and I can’t move on with my life until he’s announced. ANOUNCHEZ ALREADY

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Man, it'll be lively at Burnley on Saturday if Sanchez is in the squad. I was at Burnley in August 2014 when we announced Di Maria remember how everyone was absolutely buzzing about it. Pity we van Gaal'd a 0-0 draw the same afternoon. :nervous:
Di Maria made his debut against Burnley away.

Xcited

I want to cry. I’m in limbo and I can’t move on with my life until he’s announced. ANOUNCHEZ ALREADY
I feel your pain. By the time this is over I may no longer have a life to return to.

izec

Some of you drama queens :lol:

He will get announced when everything is ready. Pretty sure it will be tomorrow evening

Status
Not open for further replies.