Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

manc_lass13

Transfer Voyeur
:lol: :lol:

@VivaObertan @manc_lass13
Haha I spoke to them. I don’t know who was more eager the mother or son. I actually think she’d dragged him there!! They were true muppets! They were venturing through the fields to try and find the entrance to the training ground.
Come summer myself and fellow muppets off here will be in the paper. Be like a social caf gathering at Carrington :D

Super Nani

Surely they won't wait until tomorrow to announce this if everyone knows he's been at Carrington all day? Whoever manages the clubs social media accounts must be itching to officially confirm the deal to the world. Woodward's done an amazing job to make this happen, still can't quite believe Alexis Sanchez will soon be our new number 7! :devil:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I'm doing my bit to pay for him

Dey say... he iz... a legend.

Is Ollie Holt the only media man making sense at the moment? Essentially saying yes the money's silly but what else is new? Great player, brought in six months earlier than was thought possible ahead of a host of rival clubs. Good deal, no two ways about it.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Finally, someone who gets it!

The reason for it is that one doubled makes the other and the other halved makes the former! Also, the 8 turned on its side is the infinity symbol. Which explains perfectly why these fecking transfer sagas take forever!!!!!
Agreed. 48It just feels like this thing will never end

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
As others have said: why is Liev Schreiber driving Sanchez around and what is with the weight gain?

First, the "48 hours" thing.
Then a famous actor driving Sanchez around.

I know Woodward likes to market big signings, but this is going to far.
Woodward’s hired him to fix the deal

ash_86

Finally, someone who gets it!

The reason for it is that one doubled makes the other and the other halved makes the former! Also, the 8 turned on its side is the infinity symbol. Which explains perfectly why these fecking transfer sagas take forever!!!!!
Congratulations, you've given M.E.N their next article!

Jacko21

So I assume Sanchez is dining at San Carlo's tonight.

Seemingly the place that new players go to celebrate joining United.

Ban

I'm in a completely wrong line of work. Should have been a journalist.

Best part is I worked as one 2 years while in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.