Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

He's evolved on it.

Though reading the article, he's now using it to bash Jose as short-termist, saying that's what led to Mkhi being poor, and claiming it'll hurt Rashford's development. So he can still feck off.
:lol: It's funny how this wasn't a concern when he was going to City.....oh wait, that's because they don't have any Academy players in their squad. It's clear as day Rasshford needs a lot of time, having a top class 29 year old in front of him isn't going to hurt him, it just eases the pressure, and Mkhi wasn't poor because of Mourinho, he simply struggled with the PL and was given lots of chances..

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
We can get to 600 hundred. To put your work tomorrow in front of this is nothing short than embarrassment.

Wengrer lovers!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Need a gif of Phil Connors driving with the groundhog, but it's Sanchez and his dogs.

Vadim T.

Happy Sanchez Day ???
It's wierd, this saga has only really been going on for less than 2 weeks compared to Pogba which pretty sure took like 2 months to get announced, yet this one feels just as long. I think we're all a bit tired because we all feel like the club could have rushed it and at least made a "pending medical" announcement.
Seems like today is the day though!

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
It's true we don't and we are quite a far way off that but so are United.

Let's talk when United make top four consistently for a few seasons :)
Arsenal excel at doing very well but can't seem to take it to the next level even when Leicester are their main title rivals. More than a decade now? No European trophy for how long? United are not that far off. Up against it and we bring in the Europa to qualify for the Champions league. At some point you have to take a look at the situation and recognize something is broken.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
He's 29 :nono:. Hope we do keep him on as he's a class player and a type we lack if he goes
He's well past it, he even has a beard. Santa has a beard, and I learned, as a child, he could no longer deposit himself down the chimney. Soo, my parents had to put presents under the tree instead.

Imagine their horror, upon finding me drunk in bed xmas morning. Age 7, having drank a full bottle of brandy.

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
What are we supposed to do with our lives after this thread is locked? Need a tasty news by Di Marzio about Griezmann/Dybala for the summer already. :drool::confused:

dmode

What are the Arsenal fans saying? Are they happy about it? Or are they calling for Arsene's dismissal (again)?

Hawks2008

Just caught up about on 40 pages, this thread is fecking wild :lol::lol:. Shame it won't be around much longer considering the #Alexit is all but confirmed. On to the Milinkovic-Savic thread I suppose.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
For those whinging about 600... Perhaps this thread would be at 1,000 by now if many of us didn't have to put up with a vomit-inducing tagline every time we posted.

Cruel and unusual punishment.

reelworld

It will be tonight, I'm pretty sure.
I think right now United media department is working to release the video announcement, interviews, photos, etc.

Antonedwin

:rolleyes:So your saying Manchester United have shown more of a winning mentality than Arsenal over the last five years?

When RVP joined United the club we're in transition thus the circumstances were much different.
what sanchez see at united right now is a strong spine , player that is or will go into their prime ( shaw, martial, lukaku , jones , baily , degea, pobga )he is interested with jose mourinho project and united history , what he sees in arsenal is shite defense, shite DM , shite GK , a has-been manager and board without footballing ambition

GM K

I think if they get miki and Auba this window, their fans would be happy.
In fairness, Miki and Auba for Sanchez is a good 'exchange' anyway you look at it. They are both good players when in the mood and they struck a good understanding on the pitch at Dortmund.

Flytan

what sanchez see at united right now is a strong spine , player that is or will go into their prime ( shaw, martial, lukaku , jones , baily , degea, pobga )he is interested with jose mourinho project and united history , what he sees in arsenal is shite defense, shite DM , shite GK , a has-been manager and board without footballing ambition
Wait people think Arsenal can compete with United in 2018 in terms of ambition? What? I can see the City fans at least having a small point in him not going to them over us but Arsenal?

BarstoolProphet

Perhaps Champions League but it's of course mainly the money.

You guys are 12 points ahead of us but it's not a true reflection of the gap between the two teams.
Good to know that you know Sanchez' intentions. If anything, the point is a true reflection of the current gap between the clubs.

I don't really get the 'finished above you recent years' argument. There's a huge difference in atmospheres at both clubs. And that is all down to that one club, United, is showing ambitions to get back to the very top whereas the other is showing no ambition at all and seem content on just finish among the top 4. And with Arsenal and Liverpool now seriously in the mix, Arsenal find themselves as the 6th best club both in performances and ambition.

I'm very surprised that you as an Arsenal can't see that.

Last edited:

Mr Smith

For those whinging about 600... Perhaps this thread would be at 1,000 by now if many of us didn't have to put up with a vomit-inducing tagline every time we posted.

Cruel and unusual punishment.
Serves you right, scouse lover. I personally feel you are being treated very harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.