Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
One of course, the Queens English! Should be spoken everywhere.

Oh actually I can nod when people speak Gujarati to me and then will say either "yes" or "no" depending on the intonation of their voice... I'm counting that as a second language.
Bhai tu Kem che? Badhu alright che ne?

Red Star One

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He dreamt of us guys :drool:

What are you talking about? Haven't you heard from Neil Ashton & co? This was Pep vs money. :rolleyes:

Why would someone who grew up at the height of United dominating English football not dream of gracing the same shirt as Keith Curle and Nicky Summerbee? Clearly more of a merc than Deadpool. :lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
What's Mkhi doing in Liverpool? Don't they have offices in London?
No idea theres a pemit office in London....

Seems to be true though as thats the same United official accompanying them both.
Not sure about in London, but I know the one in Liverpool is special because you can get passports on the same day I think it is. Might be the same with work permits I assume.

TsuWave

Can't wait to see the #7 being made justice. it hasn't been the same since Michael Owen touched it :nervous::lol:

Saad138

Is this the most discussed transfer amongst the media, fans, managers, pundits etc or what ?

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Not sure about in London, but I know the one in Liverpool is special because you can get passports on the same day I think it is. Might be the same with work permits I assume.
Yeah it's definitely this.

I did mine a couple of years ago and you had to wait a couple of weeks for the London same-day service (which kinda defeats the purpose but demand is sky-high in London), whereas other places like Liverpool/Belfast/Glasgow had availability on the day.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
No idea theres a pemit office in London....

Seems to be true though as thats the same United official accompanying them both.
Do you think Arsenal would notice if Mkhi snuck back north after the fuss died down?

M4YON

I did mine a couple of years ago and you had to wait a couple of weeks for the London same-day service (which kinda defeats the purpose but demand is sky-high in London), whereas other places like Liverpool/Belfast/Glasgow had availability on the day.
That would explain it then.

lysglimt

Scout
One of course, the Queens English! Should be spoken everywhere.

Oh actually I can nod when people speak Gujarati to me and then will say either "yes" or "no" depending on the intonation of their voice... I'm counting that as a second language.
Queens English - yeah right. Your language is a fine mix of Old-Norwegian and french :) I think I read somewhere that about 1000 english words have their origin from Norway

In everyday sport - the following words come from scandinavian languages: Bag, Blunder, Glove, Loan, Race, Sale, Score, Wing

Football is scandinavian - not english :) Ok - that was perhaps stretching it but still hehe

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wasn’t going to bring up the jacket. Good combo with the pink tie though. Do you think the muppets stole his clothes?
On the pic I'm seeing he appears to be wearing a diarrhoea brown jacket and then a slightly darker brown tie. Proper old man clothes (and yes, I know he's getting on a bit now but normally he looks the part).

pjaya

Oh means we have to wait until Miki to return back to London?

Another 48 hours then

Canagel

At this rate it'll be a race against time for Sanchez to be registered for Yeovil.

Status
Not open for further replies.