All or Nothing: Arsenal

Sea-Cow

The Spurs one has some great moments but it can also be extremely awkward. I hate the moments when it is incredibly obvious that they told a group of lads at lunch or whatever that they want them to talk about X and everyone act normal and pretend the cameras aren't there. And it is always terrible. I don't know of a way to get honest, actual conversations between the players unless you had secret cameras and microphones set up everywhere, but alas.

adam118

With Spurs, they brushed over the Poch part and it started properly when Jose joined so I expect this again if Arteta is sacked sadly.

macheda14

With Spurs, they brushed over the Poch part and it started properly when Jose joined so I expect this again if Arteta is sacked sadly.
Yeah but i fully expect whoever replaces Arteta will have just as a bad a time.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah it'll just be like "After a rough start to the season, X happened."

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Why does this All or nothing docs always target clubs who never win nothing relevant?

SAFMUTD

I'm convinced there's no bigger jinx than making documentaries about sport clubs.

It jinxed City they didn't won the UCL, jinxed the New Orleans Saints, jinxed Juve that couldn't win the league after 9 straight titles and got Knocked out by Porto in the UCL, and the best one is Sunderland til I die. God damn they were supposed to film the teams path back to the premier league and ended up going to League one instead. Can't make it up really.

macheda14

I'm convinced there's no bigger jinx than making documentaries about sport clubs.

It jinxed City they didn't won the UCL, jinxed the New Orleans Saints, jinxed Juve that couldn't win the league after 9 straight titles and got Knocked out by Porto in the UCL, and the best one is Sunderland til I die. God damn they were supposed to film the teams path back to the premier league and ended up going to League one instead. Can't make it up really.
Spurs went from CL final the year previous to celebrating getting into the Europa League under Jose.

Witchking

Liverpool might disagree. Although it was done with Rodgers, post Rodgers they have become the giant they always wanted to be.

Edit. Never want to see an United documentary. Ever.

macheda14

It's the documentary curse, everyone knows about it.
I think Last Chance U Basketball was the biggest curse. Covid cancelled the season. I blame all sports documentaries shot in early 2020 for the covid pandemic.

SAFMUTD

I think Last Chance U Basketball was the biggest curse. Covid cancelled the season. I blame all sports documentaries shot in early 2020 for the covid pandemic.
It's all a farce by the great documentary companies that want us locked down watching their shows while they destroy the clubs.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
The season with Sunderland was the best sports imbedded team documentary I have watched. None of the others can compare to it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The season with Sunderland was the best sports imbedded team documentary I have watched. None of the others can compare to it.
The ones with failure are far more enjoyable. Watching City get 100 points was dull.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
This. Season 2 was even better than season 1 IMO. Completely captivating TV.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I hope they intertwine montages of some of the Arsenal fans losing their shit, hailing Arteta as their new saviour, then losing their shit again.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
"Despite the 4-0 defeat to Everton on the final day I still very much trust what Mikel is doing, here is Edu to tell us why he is doing an absolutely fantastic job".