All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Applied for 11 - successful in 6

Half the family elated. Others kicking off...

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
I only applied for Chelsea CL tickests today around 6PM. Didn't know the ballot results were out on the same day too. I'm still yet to hear from them. I guess I'm out of the running then?

EDIT: My mistake, thought you were discussing the Chelsea game.

ashy7

I only applied for Chelsea CL tickests today around 6PM. Didn't know the ballot results were out on the same day too. I'm still yet to hear from them. I guess I'm out of the running then?
I'm assuming you mean the home leg, as applications for the away closed on Saturday. You can still apply for the home leg, so there won't be any ballots results yet.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
if people who opted out were successful and some who opted in were rejected then that is fecked up!

I opted out and have been unsuccessful - not that suprised but still :(
So if anyone finds themselves with a spare ticket then please let me know!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
As ever these days with United they appear to have no logic behind their ticketing system.

I put in on my uncle's Exec ST who can't go but opted out just to try our luck...

4/4.

Ridiculous - the 'exec' bit no doubt helped :rolleyes:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
As ever these days with United they appear to have no logic behind their ticketing system.

I put in on my uncle's Exec ST who can't go but opted out just to try our luck...

4/4.

I think you should take the moral high ground and refuse to use those tickets - I will be happy to do the decent thing and take them off your hands of course :)

Quinny1999

4/4.

This doesn't surprise me but it makes me feel sick. I applied with one credit and got nothing, I only wanted one. So for an exec with no away credits and not in the ACS to get 4 pisses me off.

Had they got 2/4 then I could understand it a little, but all 4!! :(

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
to be honest the Exec thing is not a suprise at all - the one that is more fecked up is that people who opted out have got tickets ahead of those who opted in.

I guess the only explanation could be people applying for different price bands?

I'm always right

This doesn't surprise me but it makes me feel sick. I applied with one credit and got nothing, I only wanted one. So for an exec with no away credits and not in the ACS to get 4 pisses me off.

Had they got 2/4 then I could understand it a little, but all 4!! :(
Riiiiiiiiiight.... let me make this clear. Heap is either extremely misinformed or he's talking out of his arse.

Every single exec is IN the ACS, fact! There is no option for "opt in" or "opt out".

So basically, get off your high horses people.

Quinny1999

Riiiiiiiiiight.... let me make this clear. Heap is either extremely misinformed or he's talking out of his arse.

Every single exec is IN the ACS, fact! There is no option for "opt in" or "opt out".

Regardless of the ACS, he has no credits for any other Euro away, I went to Marseille and got chubbed for Chelsea, this bloke rolls up with 0 credits and gets all 4. Thats a joke.

Quinny1999

to be honest the Exec thing is not a suprise at all - the one that is more fecked up is that people who opted out have got tickets ahead of those who opted in.

I guess the only explanation could be people applying for different price bands?
That is f**cked up!!

I think you could be right tho, price bands may be the reason. Still, it is one big flaw in the system.

I'm always right

Regardless of the ACS, he has no credits for any other Euro away, I went to Marseille and got chubbed for Chelsea, this bloke rolls up with 0 credits and gets all 4. Thats a joke.
Nonsense.

I'm an exec. I got chubbed for Rangers, was successful for Marseille and just got chubbed for Chelsea.

I'm pretty certain Unitedheap is talking about the SEMI-FINAL against Citeh.

K Stand Knut

SF ticket update

Right peeps,

Just been to the TO and the explanation they gave me was that one of he tickets had not been to Wolves and we all therefore got put in to the random ballot! All my and the other credits didn't count for shit.

I am actually happy with the explanation fron United as at least they are fair but I am fecking furious with my mate who promised me had been in the ACS and attended all CuP games. Turns out he was lying to me!!

Furious but even more grateful to Ashy7 now! Cheers pal

I'm always right

Right peeps,

Just been to the TO and the explanation they gave me was that one of he tickets had not been to Wolves and we all therefore got put in to the random ballot! All my and the other credits didn't count for shit.

I am actually happy with the explanation fron United as at least they are fair but I am fecking furious with my mate who promised me had been in the ACS and attended all CuP games. Turns out he was lying to me!!

Yeah I said that to the other lad yesterday, don't ever do a joint app with anyone that you're not 110% certain is in the ACS. A joint app has to be treated that way and United can't really be blamed in this instance.

I'd be well pissed off with your mate.

Quinny1999

Nonsense.

I'm an exec. I got chubbed for Rangers, was successful for Marseille and just got chubbed for Chelsea.

I'm pretty certain Unitedheap is talking about the SEMI-FINAL against Citeh.
Oh right lol, I thought he was talking about Chelsea!! :houllier:

Well if your an exec with one credit and got chubbed for Chelsea too, that makes me feel better. Altho an exec with one credit should have got a ticket if season tickets with one credit (such as my mate) got one.

I'm always right

Well if your an exec with one credit and got chubbed for Chelsea too, that makes me feel better. Altho an exec with one credit should have got a ticket if season tickets with one credit (such as my mate) got one.
Well that's what I thought, what annoys me is that I'm a regular to Euro aways yet a lot of people that have only applied to the 2 UK based games have got tickets over someone who has applied to both UK based games AND an overseas match.... that's without even having to mention the "exec" part.

Bread

Right peeps,

Weird that because my ticket for crawley wasnt scanned and they said this wouldnt effect me at all as long as i had paid for it

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
so basically there is a legit reason for all the people who were successful/unsuccessful and all the complaints about the ticketing distribution are unfounded?

as you were then!

oh and Im still after any spare for the FA Cup Semi ...

smallred

i got my ticket, one application, one ticket.

i think people are running into difficulty adding more than 2 people to an application, the chances of being chubbed are alot more likely IMO.

anybody i know, in the ACS has got sorted.

K Stand Knut

Yeah I said that to the other lad yesterday, don't ever do a joint app with anyone that you're not 110% certain is in the ACS. A joint app has to be treated that way and United can't really be blamed in this instance.

I'd be well pissed off with your mate.
I would be but it doesn't appear to be his fault. It is his old man's ticket and he went to the Wolves game but not on his ticket. He opted out for this one game and bought two separate ones for him and his grandson. I do trust him but won't be in ballot with him again!!!!

As for blaming United, I don't at all but if it was done like a Euro ballot, we'd have been ok i.e. most credits and work down to lowest credits but on this occasion this was not adhered to.

Anway, you live and learn and move on. I'm going anyway so fck it!

so basically there is a legit reason for all the people who were successful/unsuccessful and all the complaints about the ticketing distribution are unfounded?

as you were then!

oh and Im still after any spare for the FA Cup Semi ...

RonaldoVII

My application was with 1 ACS and 1 who opted out and I knew that when I applied but it was the only season ticket I knew who wasn't applying themselves so didn't have much choice.

Neo_Mufc

Is that a one off for the game? Our most expensive boxes are around 200k for the year.

United's ticketing policy is still cack but the euro aways seems good and it's nice to see people attending the marseilles etc getting what they deserve (I hope). I missed out on the carling cup ticket finals last year with the acs and one away at barnsley was gutted .

Sylar

Yeah same as above. Listed in my account.

Also lol @ "Ticket Guarantee: Free"

Diablodave

You checked on the official site? I've not had the email from them yet but they're listed in my account history when I log it.
They told me i would have an email by end of today? The last few times, i have tried for Champs league games, i have found out in an email around 5-6pm.

Squeaky bum time!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I don't get this bit heap? he opted out of what?

Haha ok - just going off what he told me.

There not strictly his - just his companies, and he wasn't aware they had been going to cup games.

Not sure why i'd talk out of my arse regarding this :confused: