All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
United sent an email out yesterday. They have club Wembley tickets available for £222. First come first served basis to season ticket holders who were not successfull in the original ballot.
Sort of glad I didn't bother applying in the ballot now (zero chance as only had FA cup credits), so I wasn't tempted to pay such a ridiculous fee!

MataFanatic

Sort of glad I didn't bother applying in the ballot now (zero chance as only had FA cup credits), so I wasn't tempted to pay such a ridiculous fee!
I have 1 Club Wembley ticket in the United end. Does anyone know what the atmosphere is like in the Club Wembley seats? Wouldn't mind swapping for 1 in tier 3 if the atmosphere is going to be shit in Club Wembley.

NC11

I have 1 Club Wembley ticket in the United end. Does anyone know what the atmosphere is like in the Club Wembley seats? Wouldn't mind swapping for 1 in tier 3 if the atmosphere is going to be shit in Club Wembley.
Will happily take it off you if you decide to sell rather than swap!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Will no doubt be better in the actual United end as will be less corporates in there. Not sure if it's worth swapping tickets for though as our end is generally quite poor for atmosphere at Wembley. Might be better with the singing section this time, however.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
My brother in law had a club wembley ticket for the Everton Semi final in the United Section. He had 5 Everton fans around him cheering for every Everton pass and header :lol:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I guess it's worth a shot!

If anyone has 1 or 2 tickets spare / available for the EFL Cup Final match against Southampton on Sunday, please let me know!

Desperate to go.

VanGaalEra

I guess it's worth a shot!

If anyone has 1 or 2 tickets spare / available for the EFL Cup Final match against Southampton on Sunday, please let me know!

Desperate to go.
Someone selling on twitter for £400 for 2.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Someone selling on twitter for £400 for 2.
Would you mind sending me a PM with more info please?

Cheers.

Screw the cup final, I have tickets for the Rostov game at home! :lol:

On a serious note, if anyone wants to go, then PM me and I'm sure I can help out for cheap.
Thanks mate, but I can't get to Manchester on that date.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wonder if Thomas Cook will do their usual euro away package for Rostov.

You have to have a visa for Russia though don't you? So might be a bit tight, unless there's some sort of exemption for an organised group, or they sort it out?!

That'd be a mad away!

hp88

Wonder if Thomas Cook will do their usual euro away package for Rostov.

You have to have a visa for Russia though don't you? So might be a bit tight, unless there's some sort of exemption for an organised group, or they sort it out?!

That'd be a mad away!
Don't think you needed a Visa in 2008 for the final in Moscow.

Robin

Pete Bolton has tweeted that United are not running an official trip to Rostov, visas are going to be the major problem.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pete Bolton has tweeted that United are not running an official trip to Rostov, visas are going to be the major problem.
Yep, less than 2 week turnaround is way too little for normal people. It would have taken some sort of club intervention

Jordi

Heading to London in the morning for the Cup final. Any recommendation for best pub for a bit of atmosphere pre game? Is The Torch my best bet?

Pablo76

Heading to London in the morning for the Cup final. Any recommendation for best pub for a bit of atmosphere pre game? Is The Torch my best bet?
Definitely in my experience. Usually a great atmosphere in the garden, if it's not pissing down, and a short walk up to the stadium. Enjoy.

Jordi

Definitely in my experience. Usually a great atmosphere in the garden, if it's not pissing down, and a short walk up to the stadium. Enjoy.
The Torch it is then. Will need a pint or three to ease the nerves! ;)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have waited"patiently" and believe today is the day for the April tv games to be announced?

rotherham_red

Anyone had their Chelsea away results yet?

Nothing on the phones for me and it's usually done by this time.
I got my confirmation through on 1pmish. If you haven't heard any confirmation yet, check on your account history on the eTicketing page. Though, in my experience, if you haven't heard anything yet then it's most likely not going to be good news :(

robinrooney

I got my confirmation through on 1pmish. If you haven't heard any confirmation yet, check on your account history on the eTicketing page. Though, in my experience, if you haven't heard anything yet then it's most likely not going to be good news :(
Just checked online and been successful!!!!!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Yeah nothing on mine showing but the automated phone system usually tells you if you've been successful or not once you have been done so might still be a bit of hope for me.

hp88

Chelsea results have just appeared on my account history so the ballot is still running.

clarkydaz

1 season card available for Saturday, Stretford end block 203. Cant make early kick off with work. £35, will post. Pm me if interested :)

SOLD

Last edited:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Have waited"patiently" and believe today is the day for the April tv games to be announced?
Don't think anything's been announced. I need to book accommodation and flights after the Everton game on the Tuesday as I'm off to watch Barca/Sevilla on the Wednesday and flying from Manchester would be so much easier

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Keane R is ITK for that!
Don't think anything's been announced. I need to book accommodation and flights after the Everton game on the Tuesday as I'm off to watch Barca/Sevilla on the Wednesday and flying from Manchester would be so much easier
Was going off this lad's comment that we were looking at the 27th.
But I remember him another time saying the release can be day either side.

So let's hope it's tomorrow...

4 home United league games to sort out!
The Everton Tuesday night "probably" won't move, but there's no point doing anything until it's certain!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Would love 1 ticket for Chelsea vs United in London for FA Cup 1/4 Final on Monday March 13th? Pls PM me if anyone has a spare!

OJKernow

Looking for two together to either:

Chelsea (H) - Sun 16th April (Unlikely I know)
Swansea (H) - Sun 30th April

Likely to be the only dates I can make before the end of the season, any help would be much appreciated!

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Reading that United will refund the visa costs for every fan travelling to Russia

LooseCannon

I've got a pair in the stretford end for Chelsea at home. I'm looking to swap for a pair to Chelsea away in the FA cup if anyone's interested? Swap only