All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Perseus

The imperative at Brighton station is arrive over an hour before KO and join the queues. Guaranteed to miss the start if you don't.

redchamp

The imperative at Brighton station is arrive over an hour before KO and join the queues. Guaranteed to miss the start if you don't.
Just general advice? Or something specifically causing that? Only arriving at Brighton station just past 7

Perseus

Just general advice? Or something specifically causing that? Only arriving at Brighton station just past 7
Always the case. Sometimes even that does not work. An hour and a half for evening games when the trains are running normally. Might get lucky, probably not. Go via Lewes if you can.

I aim for half six. Only way to be sure.

Robbo*

Top night last night, one of best half times I've seen..

What's the tune that McTominay chant is to?

EverReddy

Nice, where were you @EverReddy? And where now?
we got moved last year due to development of new disabled seating; we were in 1405. The problem we found was that choice was v limited for 4 seats together (I go with my family). Ended up 2nd tier of N stand 2403 - great view but long way away. Now back into main first tier stand 2405, 2 seats away from 2406.

zed17

Season ticket renewal deadline was at midnight last night. Just managed to swap our seats for better ones. Happy days.
I managed to swap too. Row 2 in W3103, buzzing!

Last edited:
we got moved last year due to development of new disabled seating; we were in 1405. The problem we found was that choice was v limited for 4 seats together (I go with my family). Ended up 2nd tier of N stand 2403 - great view but long way away. Now back into main first tier stand 2405, 2 seats away from 2406.
Great stuff!

Member 5225

Guessing no chance of getting 2 for the cup final?
Will they go on sale for members?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair available for Watford - J Stand - PM if interested

for those missing out on the cup final, this will be just as good I promise - 2nd place trophy celebration parade :devil:

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:

zed17

Wow. I've been stuck in NW3434 for a few seasons. I might try them tomorrow.
Good luck! I’ve found that with the ticket office, you either speak with someone very willing to help who sorts it out, or the total opposite!

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Good luck! I’ve found that with the ticket office, you either speak with someone very willing to help who sorts it out, or the total opposite!
Got the latter today. Asked me to email some mailbox. :rolleyes:

oldhand

Second ballot for cup final today, gather there are 1k who were unsucessful on 1 away, not heard how many tickets are in ballot

redchamp

Agreed, roll on Thursday, should have SAF songs on repeat.

The tune is from Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl

Last edited:

rotherham_red

Was successful with my application for a season ticket next season and will find out where I'll be sat at some point this week (I'm a disabled member, so it's a slightly different process for me). My choices will be either the East lower, or South. The view is not great at all in the East lower wheelchair section so will be trying for the South. My ideal is the North, but that probably won't be available until the season after. Hopefully I'll be able to sort out a swap at that point.

Was successful with my application for a season ticket next season and will find out where I'll be sat at some point this week (I'm a disabled member, so it's a slightly different process for me). My choices will be either the East lower, or South. The view is not great at all in the East lower wheelchair section so will be trying for the South. My ideal is the North, but that probably won't be available until the season after. Hopefully I'll be able to sort out a swap at that point.
How dare you take my seat in East Lower and then moan about it :p
I loved the view there, forced moved for next season though.

In all seriousness though, great news you got on sorted, wherever it is.

rotherham_red

How dare you take my seat in East Lower and then moan about it :p
I loved the view there, forced moved for next season though.

In all seriousness though, great news you got on sorted, wherever it is.
I'd happily swap places :lol:

But yeah, in all seriousness also, I do feel bad about the displacement - in an ideal world we'd extend the South Stand put us all in there as the view would be much better and it would improve the atmosphere by a) leaving you guys where you were; and b) moving the J stand guys to where we were and then nights like Brighton in the Cup would be much more regular.

But we all know that isn't going to happen.

JB7

How do you swap your seats?! We extended on Friday but seriously dislike our current seats...
Where are you currently?
I spoke to the TO a few times over the weekend and each time they said that they weren't currently accepting moves as they've sold out of new ST's and are still re-seating the enforced movers.

I'd happily swap places :lol:

But yeah, in all seriousness also, I do feel bad about the displacement - in an ideal world we'd extend the South Stand put us all in there as the view would be much better and it would improve the atmosphere by a) leaving you guys where you were; and b) moving the J stand guys to where we were and then nights like Brighton in the Cup would be much more regular.

But we all know that isn't going to happen.
Yeah sadly it's a pipe dream :(

TOC77

2 available for Sunday - Stretford end. Can meet at ground. PM if interested

rotherham_red

Just paid for the ST, I'm in South Stand. About parallel with the D of the penalty box.

Cost £418 (get a 50% discount because they're phasing in the disabled STs, so I will be paying full price by the season after next)

EDIT - Does anyone know of any London-based (preferably East) Supporter's Clubs who arrange transport to OT on match days? I was offered parking for the season but the drive up takes a lot out of me on a one-off basis, never mind potentially every other week. I've had a look on the website but it only lists one which surely can't be right?

Last edited:

GeorgieBoy

Just rang up the ticket office looking to move seats to a better part of the ground. Currently paying £400 for slightly restricted views in NE quadrant. They said they could move me to SAF stand half way up tier 2; but for £400 per ticket more. Sadly I'm still a student so couldn't justify that; but just putting this out there in case any others members want new seats for next year. Just give them a ring, renewal date has just passed and plenty of places to move if you're not happy with where you are currently.

GeordieRed

Anyone know whether there’s still roadworks around the Premier Inn at OT?

EverReddy

How do you swap your seats?! We extended on Friday but seriously dislike our current seats...
We were forced movers the year before due to development of disabled seating. They moved us to inferior seats (in our opinion) and I phoned and kicked up about it until I finally got someone in the ticket office to take ownership of the issue.

EverReddy

This is my experience too. Suggest if you get someone less than helpful you cut short the call put the phone down and call back. Rinse and repeat until you get someone helpful. There's a wide spectrum of how willing they are to put any effort into helping you.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
What I was told about season ticket holders and seat moves. They're doing the forced movers first, including ones who moved last year but couldn't get into good seats.

If you're not talking about moving into a lower tier it's a bit different. If you're trying to get closer to friends/family in the upper tiers for example then you might get lucky, just by phoning them.

They're listening to pleas from others for special treatment, but they say they won't do that by phone - only email. They're supposed to be operating some kind of waiting list of special move requests, but who knows.

Last edited:

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
What I was told about season ticket holders and seat moves. They're doing the forced movers first, including ones who moved last year but couldn't get into good seats.

If you're not talking about moving into a lower tier it's a bit different. If you're trying to get closer to friends/family in the upper tiers for example then you might get lucky, just by phoning them.

They're listening to pleas from others for special treatment, but they say they won't do that by phone - only email. They're supposed to be operating some kind of waiting list of special move requests, but who knows.
Yeah. I was asked to email, and I did that a few days ago. I was on the very last row of the stand and was struggling with the view.

Got an email back yesterday saying they could move me lower by about 15 rows in the same stand. Fine with that for now.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone know when cup final tickets will be posted out?
Probably late this week, they only finished the ballot yesterday I think so they will have to allow time for returns etc, could be wrong though. No doubt we will be panicking as they send them out too late as usual this season.

Lord Zlatan

put my deposit down for a season ticket last friday... Got a text from them on Saturday night saying i was unsucessful and that due to unprecedented renewals they were sold out. Some bloke from the ticket office rang this morning saying he could offer me a seat anywhere in the stadium except Stretford end and family stand. Got K stand upper in a central position and 14 seats back so happy with that.

zed17

Anyone know when cup final tickets will be posted out?
Probably late this week, they only finished the ballot yesterday I think so they will have to allow time for returns etc, could be wrong though. No doubt we will be panicking as they send them out too late as usual this season.
This is from the ballot result email:

All tickets will be posted out to arrive on (if not just before) Monday 14th May, and we will send you a tracking reference on Friday 11th May. If your tickets do not arrive, please check this reference prior to calling us.

mark_a

FA Cup final ballot #2 has been put back from 8th (yesterday) to Thursday 10th (tomorrow), for those unlucky in ballot #1.

In other news, the teams allocations for the Europa League final make the FA Cup Final allocations look positively generous!