All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Which will show first, on your bank pending, or on your United site account?

Only have the 7/7 and the semi, so am on dodgy ground here!

manc_lass13

Transfer Voyeur
Click Manage Account then Account History. It will show as a purchased item if you have them.
Thank you. Nothing there think I’ll forget about it for the night. If I’ve heard nothing by tomorrow night I’m going to assume I’ve been unsuccessful! :rolleyes:

manc_lass13

Transfer Voyeur
I still doubt that, although some posters in here reckon the ticket office told them otherwise so who knows I guess we should trust them. Time will tell, keep checking your manutd.com/eticketing account I'd say.
Oh I will haha. I’ve checked my bank numerous times already. Just a shame as I have 2 aways so I think had they gone off mine I’d definitely have one!

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Which will show first, on your bank pending, or on your United site account?

Only have the 7/7 and the semi, so am on dodgy ground here!
I'm in the same boat and nothing has shown up yet. :(

rotherham_red

I'm 99% sure I haven't been successful even with 13 away aops simply because of me missing the Burton League Cup game :(

oldhand

I'm 99% sure I haven't been successful even with 13 away aops simply because of me missing the Burton League Cup game :(
Missing a league cup cost me (had to buy) Rome final in 2009 and I'd been to a couple of Euro aways that season. I kept phoning up but never got one.

ReddyMcRedface

I'm in. :drool:

No away apps at all this season but went to the semi. Showing up on both manutd.com and credit card pending transactions.

Buzzing.

ASHTON-RED

I'm in. :drool:

No away apps at all this season but went to the semi. Showing up on both manutd.com and credit card pending transactions.

Buzzing.

Same here mate, got my first choice too. And they are going to red ST holders so, hopefully, all those who went to the semi get them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
I got them! Though we did apply for the bottom two price bands and ended up getting charged £115 a ticket, but I'll deal.

JipJap Stam

Happy days got mine and I'm red st holder with only the semi final :) got first choice as well £115

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Am in with just the semi final :)
Ok, so has anyone not got in? And we're all celebrating what was full compliments all round?

mark_a

Am in with just the semi final :)
Ok, so has anyone not got in? And we're all celebrating what was full compliments all round?
Not optimistic :( Full 7 credits but no aways. Couldn't go to the semi and didn't apply, after being told by ticket office that it definitely wouldn't count as a credit toward the final. :(

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not optimistic :( Full 7 credits but no aways. Couldn't go to the semi and didn't apply, after being told by ticket office that it definitely wouldn't count as a credit toward the final. :(
There will be cancellations especially with the high prices so keep an eye on this thread etc