All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Cpt Negative

Not optimistic :( Full 7 credits but no aways. Couldn't go to the semi and didn't apply, after being told by ticket office that it definitely wouldn't count as a credit toward the final. :(
Mate just got one with 0 aways and no semi final. Didn’t get first choice but got one

mark_a

There will be cancellations especially with the high prices so keep an eye on this thread etc
I've not given up hope, people with aways will get sorted first. Mainly annoyed at myself for being a mug when the ticket office said that the semi wouldn't count and annoyed at the ticket office for saying so!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So did anyone with the 7 credits, who applied not get one in the end then?

ZupZup

I went to spurs away and the semi and all the homes but didn’t get in
That’s shocking mate... I’d be on the phone if I were you. When people with less credits are being given tickets... it’s just not on really.

The e-mail I got says 20% of fans with only one away credit didn’t get a ticket and makes out that no fans without any away credits got one... a couple of people seem to say otherwise in this thread. Also, it implies that all fans with two away credits got a ticket.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
That’s shocking mate... I’d be on the phone if I were you. When people with less credits are being given tickets... it’s just not on really.

The e-mail I got says 20% of fans with only one away credit didn’t get a ticket and makes out that no fans without any away credits got one... a couple of people seem to say otherwise in this thread. Also, it implies that all fans with two away credits got a ticket.
Our application was for 4 tickets but 1 of the mates didn’t have any aways so that ultimately may have cost us

mark_a

Unsuccessful. (7 creds no away apps)

Having not gone to the semi, the 20% of people who did will be above me in the pecking order for tickets in ballot #2, which sounds like it will be returns and
anywhere else the club can find extras from.

Pal I go to the game with was successful with 1 away (semi) so he was one of the 80%!

oldhand

The mate that sits in the seat beside me usually takes care of all that. Couldn’t afford the trip anyway so maybe for the best
80% of those with 1 away (inc semi) got tickets, the rest are likely to get on cancellations which must be done by 8pm tomorrow, club is expecting a lot of them

oldhand

Unsuccessful. (7 creds no away apps)

Having not gone to the semi, the 20% of people who did will be above me in the pecking order for tickets in ballot #2, which sounds like it will be returns and
anywhere else the club can find extras from.

Pal I go to the game with was successful with 1 away (semi) so he was one of the 80%!
The club did manage to buy some extra tickets for the Palace final, roughly 6-700 i think, hopefully they might get more. BTW many execs had their applications scaled back as well.

mark_a

The club did manage to buy some extra tickets for the Palace final, roughly 6-700 i think, hopefully they might get more. BTW many execs had their applications scaled back as well.
I was one of those 2nd ballot people then as well!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Also, 40,000 ST holders with 7 home cup matches... quite a number!
Did think the 29,000 quoted on this thread sounded very low out of 55,000 ticket holders!
Opting out can make sense if it's Europa and League cup, but opting out when just the league cup isn't wise! Just as well we even got the 1 cup game to differentiate a little.

Next season away apps will be up, just on the off chance of it counting now!

oldhand

Did think the 29,000 quoted on this thread sounded very low out of 55,000 ticket holders!
Opting out can make sense if it's Europa and League cup, but opting out when just the league cup isn't wise! Just as well we even got the 1 cup game to differentiate a little.

Next season away apps will be up, just on the off chance of it counting now!
The 29k didn't include Executives who were all eligible but most Executive applications (all over 2) get scaled back so with lots of companies owning large numbers the 40k figure is also slightly misleading, and a significant number of Execs don't normally apply for away games
Can see there being 30k applications for City and Liverpool next season, never any collections for either of them

beedoubleyou

So it's season ticket time. The club are asking for £100 deposits to be in with a chance of getting hold of a ST. I manage to go to around 70% of home games without a ST, but considering going for one next season. Is there any way you can get two tickets next to each other?

robinrooney

So it's season ticket time. The club are asking for £100 deposits to be in with a chance of getting hold of a ST. I manage to go to around 70% of home games without a ST, but considering going for one next season. Is there any way you can get two tickets next to each other?
Highly unlikely due to the East stand moves but you never know. Ring the ticket office, they will know more than us.

oldhand

We got a couple together about 3 weeks ago in NE quad to add to our Execs, they offerred a window for people who had already put £100 and had available in a few areas in tier2

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Have two together for the Watford game at FV. PM me if interested.

JonSlu

Has anyone received their tickets for West Ham away next Thursday yet? Not received anything yet and it's just over a week away.

redchamp

Has anyone received their tickets for West Ham away next Thursday yet? Not received anything yet and it's just over a week away.
Me neither, but wouldn't worry yet. This season they seem to be getting later and later with sending out tickets, only just got my Brighton one for this Friday.

JonSlu

Me neither, but wouldn't worry yet. This season they seem to be getting later and later with sending out tickets, only just got my Brighton one for this Friday.
I have found the opposite. I've been getting my away tickets earlier than usual this season. Didn't get Brighton which was a surprise because I've done very well this season.

oldhand

Anyone know pubs united will gather in friday afternoon?

Been told Spoons and Yates on West Street

Last edited:

AndyMUFC

So got a season ticket for next season in the second row of SAF Tier 3 towards the Stretty. Not sat in there before but am I right in assuming the view isn't too bad when you're lower down in there?

Lord Zlatan

Question on season tickets and apologies if its been asked before, but its a big thread.

Im an official member and as part of supporters club travel over couple of times a season. Im thinking of a season ticket to go more myself but couple of questions

1. Am i better applying to club for tickets as a member?
2. If i put a £100 deposit down do you get that back if you dont get a season ticket?
3. I seen in the T&Cs that they charge for home cup games whether you go or not...does this apply to ECL group games also? and if so how much?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So got a season ticket for next season in the second row of SAF Tier 3 towards the Stretty. Not sat in there before but am I right in assuming the view isn't too bad when you're lower down in there?
You're in, that's the main thing!
Get fussy next season!

I once sat at the back of Tier 2 (THAT 4-3 game v City!), and it did feel a bit more like some kind of theatre rather than being at a game, but you'll get used to it, and again, you're in!

Decade long lurker

Question on season tickets and apologies if its been asked before, but its a big thread.

Im an official member and as part of supporters club travel over couple of times a season. Im thinking of a season ticket to go more myself but couple of questions

2. If i put a £100 deposit down do you get that back if you dont get a season ticket?
3. I seen in the T&Cs that they charge for home cup games whether you go or not...does this apply to ECL group games also? and if so how much?
1. Membership gets you some games. ST gets you ALL home games. So Depends on your circumstances and ability to attend I suppose.

2. Not sure. Sorry .

3. You have to purchase ALL home CL and FA cup games. You can only opt out of league cup and Europa league.

Top 3 row are good in Tier 3, row 1 is a cracking seat imo.

Tier 3 gets a bad rep for rows 8 and beyond, fecking nightmare seats.

Last edited:

Lord Zlatan

1. Membership gets you some games. ST gets you ALL home games. So Depends on your circumstances and ability to attend I suppose.

2. Not sure. Sorry .

3. You have to purchase ALL home CL and FA cup games. You can only opt out of league cup and Europa league.
Cheers mate

AndersonHatTrick

I've just got myself a season ticket for the first time, was in a similar boat to you this season.

It will work out cheaper per ticket than buying individually. To go to all 19 home matches buying them individually @ £40 each + Membership @ £32 for the season would be £792. That seat on a season ticket is £703. (Maybe these numbers would be different paying for individual tickets through your club though but it was a consideration for me)

In response to 1) would you be able to get tickets to the big matches if you weren't a season ticket holder?
In response to 2) I didn't pay a deposit, give them a call now and there may be some available.
In response to 3) not sure about the FA Cup, you can opt out of the League Cup, Champions League you are obliged to buy.