Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchking

Any one else sick of this guys antics on the park, every tackle on him hes down screaming like a little girl then up as soon as we have the free kick, constanting moaning at refs at every decision, getting involved with players then diving to the ground when the opposition players goes near him, all this talk of him being future captain is a bit embaressing, maybe some truth in a move to barca as he would fit in well with there antics
Nope. Only you.

MadMike

Any one else sick of this guys antics on the park, every tackle on him hes down screaming like a little girl then up as soon as we have the free kick, constanting moaning at refs at every decision, getting involved with players then diving to the ground when the opposition players goes near him, all this talk of him being future captain is a bit embaressing, maybe some truth in a move to barca as he would fit in well with there antics
Just you I'm afraid.

Witchking

Good God, I remember how i was fuming when Ander was benched under vangle. He is an indispensable member of the team, absolutely love the guy. I hope that he will stay with us for years to come, and Barca won't tempt him
Same here. Was so frustrating to see such a player sitting on the bench while Rooney was running around in circles. Jose has done well to make him a starter and is reaping the benefits.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself here but play acting aside Herrera doesn't scream "Barca player" to me, he works so well in our system because of how direct we have him play, he'd be wasted at Barca IMO.

Witchking

Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself here but play acting aside Herrera doesn't scream "Barca player" to me, he works so well in our system because of how direct we have him play, he'd be wasted at Barca IMO.
I think he would do fine, he is a quick player and has the passing skills to gel with the type of football Barca play. Hopefully he stays at United.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Clear that @Murray3007 is a WUM. Advise not to engage.

Good God, I remember how i was fuming when Ander was benched under vangle. He is an indispensable member of the team, absolutely love the guy. I hope that he will stay with us for years to come, and Barca won't tempt him
Same here. Was so frustrating to see such a player sitting on the bench while Rooney was running around in circles. Jose has done well to make him a starter and is reaping the benefits.
The fact Van Gaal though a visibly declining Wayne Rooney was a better midfielder than Ander Herrera shows his philosophy is utter s-t.

Saw this and it made me start singing! :lol: Co-workers looking at me like I'm a loon!

mancan92

you find a player being a coward hilarious ?
He isn't a coward tho, he just aims to wind up opposition. If he was a coward you wouldn't see him going into every tackle and trying to win every ball, or be happy receiving the ball under pressure etc etc. The guy never hides so don't see how he frustrating the opposition makes him a coward.

Murray3007

He isn't a coward tho, he just aims to wind up opposition. If he was a coward you wouldn't see him going into every tackle and trying to win every ball, or be happy receiving the ball under pressure etc etc. The guy never hides so don't see how he frustrating the opposition makes him a coward.
go back to the Arsenal goal when he was scared to take a hit with the ball, or like last night when he squared up to a player the boy went near him and he dropped to the ground like a sniper had shot him, which is a constant with him, rolling about the ground when hes on the wrong end of a tackle

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
...or like last night when he squared up to a player the boy went near him and he dropped to the ground like a sniper had shot him, which is a constant with him, rolling about the ground when hes on the wrong end of a tackle
So intentionally directing the anger of the opposition towards him makes him cowardly. Do you know what the word means?

Varun

Staff
go back to the Arsenal goal when he was scared to take a hit with the ball, or like last night when he squared up to a player the boy went near him and he dropped to the ground like a sniper had shot him, which is a constant with him, rolling about the ground when hes on the wrong end of a tackle
I'm not sure you understand what a coward means.

Murray3007

So intentionally directing the anger of the opposition towards him makes him cowardly. Do you know what the word means?
dont have a problem with him directing anger of the opposition but what my problem is he drops to the ground and starts shouting to the ref,

Murray3007

How is that cowardly?
how is it no? he starts something and when it comes back he backs out drops to the ground and looks for the ref to help him out, if your going to start something then be sure you can back it up.

Murray3007

Youre having an absolute mare here . But go on, it's enjoyable.
not really, can you seriously imagine Keane, Robson, Vidic, some of our great captains over the years doing what he done last night or most of the season, come on to feck eh,

Varun

Staff
think your the one that struggling to understand it.
What you're describing is a sneaky cnut who tries to get the opponent sent off. Not a coward unless you think he does it because he thinks he's about to get a hammering on the pitch and is shouting for the ref to form a tag team :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
not really, can you seriously imagine Keane, Robson, Vidic, some of our great captains over the years doing what he done last night or most of the season, come on to feck eh,
Yeah you're right, Keane only broke another pro's ankle on purpose but hey taking a dive when somebody puts their head towards your's is the worst thing ever :houllier:

We've already been effected twice this season (Aguero + Celta vigo) by similar issues, so he obviously wanted to get the drop in there first.

Murray3007

Answer is that you are obviously biased against him and you're completely exaggerating the stuff he does.
no biased against him, love the fact he seems to play for the jersey just cant stick all the crap that he seems to keep doing, said allready he would be my player of the season, seen plenty times on this forum people having a go at Barca/Madrid players for doing the same yet its acceptable since we have a player that does it ? still not sure where i have exaggerated

Murray3007

Yeah you're right, Keane only broke another pro's ankle on purpose but hey taking a dive when somebody puts their head towards your's is the worst thing ever :houllier:

We've already been effected twice this season (Aguero + Celta vigo) by similar issues, so he obviously wanted to get the drop in there first.
not sure how Fellaini head butting Aguero is similar to someone dropping to the ground with no contact, never seen the Celta one so cant comment on that,

mancan92

Cowardly? The ball hit him what are you on about? Even the hardest of players do that often, check how many 50/50 tackles hes won or interceptions hes made and then say hes a coward. Also again he is pissing off the opposition in make that makes him the opposite of a coward because hes not scared to get into people's faces and annoy the hell out of them.

King.of.Red

just an idiot who seeks for attention. better to ignore his posts. anyway, hopefully next season, Herrera will be our captain.

ivaldo

how is it no? he starts something and when it comes back he backs out drops to the ground and looks for the ref to help him out, if your going to start something then be sure you can back it up.
So you propose he nuts him then? This isn't the playground. If he was a coward, he wouldn't 'start something'. He's getting the exact reaction he intends to get. Baffling how you can be so wide of the mark.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
not sure how Fellaini head butting Aguero is similar to someone dropping to the ground with no contact, never seen the Celta one so cant comment on that,
Fellaini didn't headbutt him. He put his head towards his.

If you haven't even watched our Semi final then I don't know why I am discussing this with you :lol: big fan obviously...

Bwuk

Herrera would be class at Barca tbf.

Hope that doesn't happen.

Murray3007

Cowardly? The ball hit him what are you on about? Even the hardest of players do that often, check how many 50/50 tackles hes won or interceptions hes made and then say hes a coward. Also again he is pissing off the opposition in make that makes him the opposite of a coward because hes not scared to get into people's faces and annoy the hell out of them.
what when he ducked and turned his back, he stands up the ball hits him in the chest and we dont concede a goal, yes hes no scared to get in there faces but when they come back hes right out the way or down rolling about

Murray3007

Fellaini didn't headbutt him. He put his head towards his.

If you haven't even watched our Semi final then I don't know why I am discussing this with you :lol: big fan obviously...
Fellaini never head butted him, are you serious ? so you have seen every single united game in history of you supporting the club ?

Akshay

Staff
no biased against him, love the fact he seems to play for the jersey just cant stick all the crap that he seems to keep doing, said allready he would be my player of the season, seen plenty times on this forum people having a go at Barca/Madrid players for doing the same yet its acceptable since we have a player that does it ? still not sure where i have exaggerated
I don't like all the theatrics that go on in football nowadays, but I actually don't see much difference between diving versus playacting. They're both forms of cheating. Not to mention various dark arts of defending like holding shirts, sly kicks and all that other nonsense. It's become pretty much endemic to the sport so I don't think Herrera should be singled out for blame.

Murray3007

So you propose he nuts him then? This isn't the playground. If he was a coward, he wouldn't 'start something'. He's getting the exact reaction he intends to get. Baffling how you can be so wide of the mark.
never said to nut him but at least stand your ground if your going to get in peoples faces,

Murray3007

I don't like all the theatrics that go on in football nowadays, but I actually don't see much difference between diving versus playacting. They're both forms of cheating. Not to mention various dark arts of defending like holding shirts, sly kicks and all that other nonsense. It's become pretty much endemic to the sport so I don't think Herrera should be singled out for blame.
just asked a question,just dont see any of the rest of our squad doing this on a constant basis liek Herrera does

ice-bionic red

Not the Barca-type player anyway. Don't see the conection other than his nationality. I'd even guess he'd rather play for us? He just seems so happy.

ivaldo

never said to nut him but at least stand your ground if your going to get in peoples faces,
Why? What does that achieve? Were you impressed by how Fellaini stood his ground against Aguero and got himself sent off? Who do you think won that exchange?

Murray3007

Why? What does that achieve? Were you impressed by how Fellaini stood his ground against Aguero and got himself sent off? Who do you think won that exchange?
not sure how Fellaini head butting Aguero has anything to do with Herrera running to get in someone face then falling to the ground when the guy goes near him on a constant basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.