André Onana | signed for United | On a flight to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaguetteBoy

This will be a transformative signing for us. A definite upgrade from DDG (who’s been a great for us) progressive modern tactics for the managers need.

(can’t stop going around the house singing give me hope Onana- to the tune of gimme hope jo’anna by Eddy grant :lol: )

Reactions: Cheimoon

USREDEVIL

I have a feeling it's close. I have a feeling that personal terms are agreed. I have a feeling United and Atalanta are not far off and are working to find a resolution.

redshaw

Closer than close can only mean we're touching now.

OT and Onana is the place to be.

OverratedOpinion

I have a feeling it's close. I have a feeling that personal terms are agreed. I have a feeling United and Atalanta are not far off and are working to find a resolution.
I don't reckon agreeing a deal with Atalanta would be all that helpful here.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Don't know what the average is, but Onana has a save percentage of 12%, while De Gea has 14% (entire career).

It's been 4,5 years since Onana's last penalty save, so my guess is that it'll be more of the same in that department.
Transfermarkt says he's saved 7/35 pens which is 21%.

De Geas is a bit deceiving as he started off really good with pens and then the past 5 - 8 years or so have been horrendous.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Well, tactically it is coming together. Now get rid of all the ones who do not fit and bring us a striker who isn't average.

Shiva87

This is brilliant news.

even if he makes a few errors and isn’t as good as DDG on shot stopping, he will make a big difference to us in overall team play.

also he doesn’t look like he is poor at shot stopping. hope this isn’t Barthez take 2

Blood Mage

This is done. Really good signing that will have a positive impact on our build-up play and stop us being so vulnerable to crosses into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.