5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purley King

Someone please tell me why he was taken off?
At least he made a run or two.
A traffic cone is better than rashford right now

Paul_Scholes18

I feel we made changes for the sake of making them.

Thus Pogba and Rashford would come on. I can understand Pogba more.

Our attack struggled to create, but the changes did nothing to change anything.

The Purley King

I feel we made changes for the sake of making them.

Thus Pogba and Rashford would come on. I can understand Pogba more.

Our attack struggled to create, but the changes did nothing to change anything.
Pogba for mctom I get.
Sacrifice defence for attack but Rashford for elanga? No I don’t get it.
In a good system with a proper plan elanga would be great. Not much chance of that at utd though.

RedDevil250

Not sure why he came off, thought he as solid. Especially for Rashford, who should be sold ASAP.

kundalini

I think it is encouraging that Elanga can perform at this level, though ultimately his shot hit the keeper in the face, the 2nd half shot was probably going just wide when it was saved, and he failed to track back to mark the player that scored, having gone down under minimal contact after a decent run moments earlier.

Greck

It's Rashford man, you see a player (elanga) isn't having the best of games and think "well rashford can't be any worse" then he comes on and makes you regret that line of thought and this happens on repeat every week.

copen1945

In the Atletico match, he was nothing good or bad. He has been nothing good or bad throughout. I guess he is playing by default. Rashford is completely out of form, so the right side will need a transfer in.

Totally unfair to critique a young lad who has stepped up to the plate.

This isn’t even a criticism really but he is not good enough for us yet. He’s only getting in the team right now because he has heart and desire but the skills are not there. Hope we don’t ruin him and we can ease him back to going on loan or being a squad player so he can develop properly.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Elanga was decent and i was surprised by his leaping ability. He has the tools and i think by this time next year, he will be first team regular ( he already is but will surpass Rashford completely)

Varun1

It's Rashford man, you see a player (elanga) isn't having the best of games and think "well rashford can't be any worse" then he comes on and makes you regret that line of thought and this happens on repeat every week.
Agree with you there. I thought to myself, Rashford will finally turn up, but no!

Abraxas

I thought he did well. He looked one of our few avenues to a goal, no matter how unlikely.

Ludens the Red

That last bit tackling Rashford sums him up. He works hard but man he’s a shite footballer. The fact I wouldn’t even pick anyone on the bench ahead of him sums up this club at the minute.

BristolRuss

Needs to go on loan or something. His decision making is horrendous. Shouldn't be near the first team right now.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
A night to forget for him, kind of lazy as well, at least work hard boy and don't stay in offside all the time. Use the brain in the right moment as well but that can be said about more senior players too..

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Abysmal. He’s a kid, but looks extremely foolish for talking up his “composure” after the Athletics match and then doing what he did today at the end.

acnumber9

Shouldn’t be starting games for Man United. That’s not his fault but it sums up how bad we are currently that’s he even anywhere near it.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He is not the truth and it shouldnt take long to figure that out. Sad part is, our other English forwards arent much better at the moment. Throw Garnacho in.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I thought he was poor. I don’t think he’s good enough (yet) to be a regular starter for United. He’s been pushed into that too early because of circumstances, so we’re always going to have days like today. It happens, hopefully he’ll bounce back

Idxomer

Should be sold after this season and the bit of hype created around him.

gorky_utd

Just not good enough. I hope we buy a winger and a striker in the summer so he can be used as an impact sub.

AFC NimbleThumb

I don’t see it with him at all. He’s not even a pace merchant really. He’s RRs guy he can say he brought through but he’s so far off the required standard technically.

The 2 moments in stoppage time, tackling Rashford & not being able to find the open space to hit Rashford at the back post sum him up perfectly. I get people want a bright spot from the season but this guy isn’t it.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Absolutely shocking... And that's before he inexplicably decided to tackle Rashford from an offside position in truly one of the most brain dead moments you're likely to see.

There was no conviction to his play at all today... Surprising as you think his confidence should be high.

dirkey

He's not good enough. Don't think he's ever going to be good enough to be more than squad. Idiotic decision to tackle rashford.

NK86

Should be sold after this season and the bit of hype created around him.
Ideally, yes. But you can bet he will be kept till we offer him a new contract to "protect his value", and then we will struggle to get rid.
Any team with even a shred of common sense would capitalise on his half decent performances and get some money for him. He is barely PL standard, yet he finds himself starting for us.

Lecland07

Not good enough for Swedens starting 11 but walk right into Uniteds line up.
We have the same situation for our Scottish midfielder, also. Cannot even get into the Scottish midfield.

Elanga is really out of his depth. Reminds me of Welbeck in his clumsiness, but seems an even worse player.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That’s it basically. Not good enough yet still starts for us on merit. The forward line we’ve assembled is hilariously bad
Obviously the Greenwood shit is something that catches everyone off guard and sets you back though. He's a player who we all expected to be possibly THE key player in our attack that we build around. Its essentially like having a 100m asset stripped to 0 overnight. So it's not exactly a big surprise how we went from over stocked last summer to thread bare now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's young and all, but that last play on Rashford.... Not good. I'd be fuming if it was a game that mattered or if I was Rashford. As it is.. season is already done anyway so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.