6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy_JukeZ

He will be a world beater next season. Incredible signing.

Makes our attack more threatening.

nemanja15

Hold-up and strength on the ball still needs a bit of work. But another amazing half for a 19-year-old; he does not seem fazed, is so quick and already really thinks like a striker. Was unlucky to be given offside the first time, and he was clean through too.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It's crazy how much attention he already receives from the opposition. I'm currently watching the game on German TV and the commentator has been shitting himself whenever Martial has been in a 1-on-1 situation.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That footwork before he shot with his left foot was great to see, he's got that quick thinking X-factor.

Sam

There's no way a 19 year old with minimal experience should be this good.

justboy68

I was actually laughing my arse off when he was dancing through their defenders at will. It's fecking ludicrous. Rodriguez is a damn good full back too :houllier:

CG1010

We have signed a superman. He can do anything! Shame Rooney didn't finish that chance...

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
The second Memphis and Rooney ups their game, then our attack with him and Mata can be frightening.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
He's looking like the best young outfield player we've signed since Ronaldo for sure.

Not going to get any more ahead of myself yet even though it's tempting.

Edit: maybe since Smalling actually...

Last edited:

mav_9me

The second Memphis and Rooney ups their game, then our attack with him and Mata can be frightening.
I don't have much hope left for Rooney. That was a bad miss today. Form is temporary and class is permanent and all that but...he has gone to shit.

IhabX7

At times the ball sticks to his feet like a certain player I dare not name. Joy to watch.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best u21 player in the world by a distance. He looks the finished article already. We just need to get the ball to him more as he makes something happen every time he touches it. Ridiculous how good he is.

Dion

My worry is he's somehow lying about his age like Obafemi Martins, it's the only explanation.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
The impotency of this side when you can't get your best attacking player the ball more than 4 times in an entire half...

Simbo

Shame we ended up so defensive and couldn't get him on the ball more tonight, he is devastating.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
He nearly always does something good when he has the ball. Can't say the same about ROONAY ROONAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.