Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostur

海尔的老板

Apparently that's how the bonuses work in his case, 25 goals for us is first 10M Euro, 25 times picked for the NT is another 10 and shortlist(?) for top 10 Ballon d'Or would add another 10.

Seems that Enquetes de Foot (some French canal+ sport programme) dedicated one of their episodes or a good chunk of it to Martial and all the things regarding his transfer/move to Manchester. Apparently it was Chelsea who offered more money for him but he wanted to join us and that was the factor that decided whole thing. Usually French canal+ sport was spot on with their information regarding transfers from Ligue 1/of the French national team players iirc.

Maybe @Rooney in Paris, @JPRouve or @kouroux know a thing or two more or can translate some of the things because my French is pretty rusty and there's some information more regarding Anthony on https://twitter.com/enquetes2foot 's timeline.

Last edited:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Apparently that's how the bonuses work in his case, 25 goals for us is first 10M Euro, 25 times picked for the NT is another 10 and shortlist(?) for top 10 Ballon d'Or would add another 10.

Seems that Enquetes de Foot (some French canal+ sport programme) dedicated one of their episodes or a good chunk of it to Martial and all the things regarding his transfer/move to Manchester. Apparently it was Chelsea who offered more money for him but he wanted to join us and that was the factor that decided whole thing. Usually French canal+ sport was spot on with their information regarding transfers from Ligue 1/of the French national team players iirc.

Maybe @Rooney in Paris, @JPRouve or @kouroux know a thing or two more or can translate some of the things because my French is pretty rusty and there's some information more regarding Anthony on https://twitter.com/enquetes2foot 's timeline.
This is some information I didn't know of and tbh you translated it perfectly.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
@Kostur I haven't watched the show but from the twitter timeline, you said everything.

MDFC Manager

Yup, thought so.

Dante

Average bang
Ha!

So that's the final proof that Pedro was the panic buy and Martial was actually everybody's first choice. A lot of egg on faces in the media (and on the caf) right now.

CG1010

Ha!

So that's the final proof that Pedro was the panic buy and Martial was actually everybody's first choice. A lot of egg on faces in the media (and on the caf) right now.
Didn't think of that! So we actually won the transfer market trophy this season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ha!

And we never actually bid for Pedro. We were in Barcelona to bid for Neymar.

Pedro talk came from Pedro agent :)

Everton 0:3 Man Utd

jem

Martial has started games as striker even with Rooney in the side. LVG realized that Rooney as striker wasnt working. He's our number 1 striker at the club now.
That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Looks average so far out wide for United. Van Gaal playing him in a restricted wide role is counter-productive for our team. If we did not have Herrera and Mata doing so well in that free role, I doubt our result will correlate with our performance.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Our best player last month and he gets shunted on a wing in order to accommodate Rooney. It's fecking pathetic how he's keeping the club by the balls and LVG deserves shit for not benching him.

justboy68

Could be a bit tired, he's played a lot for a teenager recently. He can be much better than this out wide like he was for France in the internationals. Just a bit off the pace in that half.

jem

Rooney & Ronaldo were around the same time as youngsters and Ronaldo had this extra star quality but Rooney not far behind
But revisionist I think. At the time, Rooney appeared the far more exciting prospect (in my opinion, of course.) Things obviously turned out very differently, but Rooney circa 2004-6, was about as exciting as they come.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Should have scored really, looked like a bit of a scuff. Wasn't expecting Rooney to pass maybe?

acnumber9

I can see logic in the move if it was done because of Coleman's pace. It's working at the moment anyway.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Put him back upfront please. Need a player who can actually run at their CB's and utilise the space created.

Status
Not open for further replies.