2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Castia

Been shite for years. It took Sevilla about 2 weeks to realise he was crap yet here he is still starting games for United years later.

Stretfordender

Even Garnacho was struggling with dribbling. Bruno passing was sht. Why not abuse them as well
because you get some sort of tune out of those mentioned, martial you get feck all. Raise your standards man this is Manchester United we’re talking about.

InfiniteBoredom

Even Garnacho was struggling with dribbling. Bruno passing was sht. Why not abuse them as well
I usually speak in favor of Martial but he was rotten today and not for a lack of trying, clearly put an effort in but nothing he did went right and that was largely down to his complete lack of physicality. Garnacho and Bruno didn’t have a good game but they were much more involved and did a lot of defensive work.

People who criticise Martial for a lack of effort today clearly just see what they want to see though. He pressed pretty diligently in set situation but was very sluggish to react to rebound/loose balls, and that’s inability, not laziness.

arthurka

Wait is Wout available in January? Feck this clown, we deserve everything that is thrown at us.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
If only we tried something different with him. Instead of Mctominay why not put martial up top with hojlund or something. Idk try something different. Martial could drop deep and then hojlund be up making the runs.
Can’t do that, too innovative. Would rather have us play a way that strikers get no chances and barely touch the ball. Always backwards until we’re under too much pressure and hoof it. Clueless.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Why does he still play?

I get that our only other first team striker is Hojlund who can't play every game, but why not switch things up tactically? Even if it means playing another attacking player out of position, playing with a false nine, or playing McT up front. There may be a lack of good options, but let's at least try something new instead of effectively playing with ten men.

C'est Moi Cantona

He'll be at home right now sat on his high end recliner chair with his lounge wear on zombie scrolling his phone, without a thought in his head about today's game.

He's just happy to go through the motions and pick up his wages it seems, I think the modern term is quiet quitting.

redshaw

Why does he still play?

I get that our only other first team striker is Hojlund who can't play every game, but why not switch things up tactically? Even if it means playing another attacking player out of position, playing with a false nine, or playing McT up front. There may be a lack of good options, but let's at least try something new instead of effectively playing with ten men.
Just pure hope he can rekindle some of his long past form. He's been a cool finisher and shows glimpses in the odd match.

With Hojlund on we conceded 2 more though, 3 really but was a handball.

Salwan

Why does he still play?

I'd rather play a youngster from the academy than Martial any day of the week. Starting Martial in 2023 is a sackable offense in itself. I guarantee he'll never score 10 goals in a top 5 league again. Most likely he will do a Lingard and go to the Saudi league or just do a DDG and chill on his sofa. Shameful player.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He'll be at home right now sat on his high end recliner chair with his lounge wear on zombie scrolling his phone, without a thought in his head about today's game.

He's just happy to go through the motions and pick up his wages it seems, I think the modern term is quiet quitting.
Yup, it’s the professional sport equivalent of that 55 year old bloke in the office who’s fecking useless and contributes nothing but he’s been there too long to make it worth getting rid of, so he’s just padding time till retirement.

The real criminality is giving the fecker a new contract

Ludens the Red

At this stage Ten Hag needs to just gamble on a youngster up front if he wants to rest Hojlund. I know it’s not ideal putting in a young player in this team of pretenders but we need someone who’s able to do a bit physically. Martial is finished as a footballer at this level. Just let it go…

crackers0seven

Please god don't renew this w@nker. He's a disgrace. And just like ddg and Jesse lingard he will be in for a shock when no one wants him on a free with high wages. Glazers utd have kept players around that are stone useless and are kept and renewed cause their are supposedly assets. Learn from mistakes and let him go.

lex talionis

The ultimate feck You professional athlete, the lottery winner for the ages in the PL.

Conor

I can't watch him saunter around the pitch any more. He actually isn't capable of moving at a speed required for the league, it's awful to watch.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
He's a scapegoat.
Nah, he'd be a scapegoat if fans were only piling on him whilst excusing the failures of the rest of the team and the manager.

Everyone's correctly getting heavy criticism though. He's one of many problems currently.

Red00012

Anyone here that was at the game can confirm he walked down the tunnel after been subbed?

RVN1991

Embodiment of the state of this football club for the last decade.

Watch how he's given an extension and a salary bump in the coming months.

AndySmith1990

Embodiment of the state of this football club for the last decade.

Watch how he's given an extension and a salary bump in the coming months.
Nah. I have a very low opinion of the people who run this club, but even I don't think they're stupid enough to extend the contract of this fool

Mr Smith

There was a time not even that many years ago that he was my favourite United player. I'm now at the point where I don't ever want to see him in a United shirt again. It's really sad.

Abraxas

Absolutely shocking waste of space. Infuriating player. The only thing worse than seeing him on a football pitch is Woodward and co and their terrible acumen to sign him up onto the wrong deal.

Devil81

Thought he actually tried today.....just a scapegoat
He worked harder than he has previously. Not good enough though, fair enough he didn't get much service but he doesn't look like he can get in behind a defence anymore.

SAFMUTD

Singled out for abuse again. All our forwards were sht.
It's not only about performance but attitude. He doesn't show any blood, coming from that disastrous Newcastle game many of us expected to see him running his socks off at least. But it seems that's too much to ask. He doesn't give a feck, the most lazy player I remember.

Offsideagain

He should have been sold two summers ago. He's had one good season as far as I can tell. This is Manchester United, you have to perform in every game which is staing the bleeding obvious. He's not the only one. In his defence, he's not had much service, just like Hojlund now/

RonaldoVII

Anyone here that was at the game can confirm he walked down the tunnel after been subbed?
He didn't. He left the pitch next to the SE goal and walked around the pitch back to the dugout. This was despite a lot of ironic cheers when his number went up, which I thought was unfair.

Red00012

He didn't. He left the pitch next to the SE goal and walked around the pitch back to the dugout. This was despite a lot of ironic cheers when his number went up, which I thought was unfair.
Thanks , he’s an easy target I guess .

city-puma

Thought he actually tried today.....just a scapegoat
Exactly. His physical condition looks great. Must be some efficient weight loss and control. He is gradually into a fitness condition able to compete.