Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossa

With you on this. He's as average as it gets from a winger turned RB. Has zero ball skills and can't put in a good cross.
Zero ball playing skills? Wtf. His first touch and short passing in tight corners is pretty much top class. He also had a couple of good crosses today and he carries the attack on the right side pretty much by himself.

flappyjay

Zero ball playing skills? Wtf. His first touch and short passing in tight corners is pretty much top class. He also had a couple of good crosses today and he carries the attack on the right side pretty much by himself.
They forget that he is the rb and right winger on the side he does a job for two

flappyjay

When west ham were attacking us we should have moved someone to right back and let Tony play right wing he is still our best ball carrier.

Fracture90

Can't believe how underrated this man is. He basically doing all the job on the right side. He's RB, RMF and RW all in one and all alone. He's doing everything alone without any RMF or RW to help him.

Mike09

Well, he did put in the cross that lead to the offside goal (the player who he crossed to wasn't offside). And, according to squawka he put in 3 successful crosses and created 2 chances which doesn't sound too bad from a right back.
Yea I also thought his crossings were good today and he created enough chances as a right back.

Acole9

Outstanding
Good again on Sunday, I was hoping we'd buy another right back in January but it would be unfair on him to bring someone in ahead of him the way he has been playing.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What a season he's having under Mourinho.

LouisDanGaal

I don't want to be that guy but I remember singing his praises before the season kicks in saying he was one of the best right backs in the league and easily our first choice and someone kept telling me he's just a shite paborksy, I really just want to know who that was.

El Zoido

I was critical of him in this thread after the previous game but he's been absolutely class all over today.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Has he got a new tattoo on his left arm?
I'm sure I saw one by his wrist brace

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's so fecking good. Not by winger playing at right back standard... just be normal right back standards. He's absolutely fantastic.

Fracture90

Great performance yet again, a bit out of balance making some dangerous tackles in the beginning but he found his footing.

Eddy_JukeZ

Does he have the best 1st touch in the squad?

I don't think he ever has a poor touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.