5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davie Moyes

Looks like Perisic still harboured ill feelings for Antony after the way Antony sat him on his arse in the Spurs match.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He's a fighter isn't he?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
thought he played like a 50m player.

Modric is the one that look like a 100m player.

stoinz

I thought he was too sloppy towards the end and part of the reason why Croatia came back.

AFC NimbleThumb

:lol:

Fecking hell, you lot love to moan. At 22 Modric was having a good season for Dinamo [kind of like a 22 year old coming off a good season for an Ajax], give the boy time. Sniping because he isn’t as good as all time great Modric ffs!

SATA

Why did he even cry when he has about three world cup tournaments to play ahead of his career? In another four years, he’ll be a starter in that Brazil team

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
:lol:

Fecking hell, you lot love to moan. At 22 Modric was having a good season for Dinamo [kind of like a 22 year old coming off a good season for an Ajax], give the boy time. Sniping because he isn’t as good as all time great Modric ffs!
It's more of observation. Aren't you moaning also, by your definition?

Mindhunter

He was good. Had a bag full of tricks and gave it his all. Unfortunately the lad is so one footed that it isn’t funny. It’s like the defender knows he is going to cut in every time and not run outside of him. He needs to develop more to be a top player.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Now i fully understand opposition fans regarding him. I hated him during today's game. And i called him by many many names :wenger: during this match

Last edited:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Ya I agree he did well when he came on. I didn't say he didn't contribute. I said he got sloppy towards the end.
That might have been a better way of starting your post. Never understand posts like that.

Red Pumpkin

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Good pace, some tricks and dared to take his man on. Better than Raphinha in this game at the very least. Yet to reach the level of say Douglas Costa but he did well today and is young, looks like a good buy for you.

Cloud7

Thought he was Brazil’s best player today. No reason why Raphina should have been playing over him. Also he showed some moments of blistering pace.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Pie in the sky quantification right here

Played very well. Hopefully all guns blazing when the season restarts.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Thought he was Brazil’s best player today. No reason why Raphina should have been playing over him. Also he showed some moments of blistering pace.
He brought something to theirbgame that they lacked. Raphina never convinced me, I am sure if he still played for Leeds he would not be a starter. For us it is great that Brazil is out though

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Incase you missed it Brazil only started dominating when everything started going through Antony.
In case you missed something, you can dominate without scoring (Spanish fans can talk about that). The truth is, he has little to no contribution in the play when they scored the goal.

He was pretty good tonight, better than Raphinha, Yet, he finishes this world cup with 0 goals and 0 assists in 180mn or so.

The way you're trying to oversell the performances of your "gem" doesn't make much sense.

TheReligion

Abusive
In case you missed something, you can dominate without scoring (Spanish fans can talk about that). The truth is, he has little to no contribution in the play when they scored the goal.

He was pretty good tonight, better than Raphinha, Yet, he finishes this world cup with 0 goals and 0 assists in 180mn or so.

The way you're trying to oversell the performances of your "gem" doesn't make much sense.
You’re rambling man.

Sit down and pull yourself together.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
You seem to have a silly issue with him
Is calling it as I see it (and as any normal person should see it) an "issue"?

Yes he was good tonight, far better than Raphinha. Yet, he didn't touch the ball once during the play that lead to Brazil's goal. That's the simple truth.

What I read in this thread by some posters doesn't seem to match the games I see on television. "Gem", "he's so good", "he's going to be a United legend" after good performances is just a huge exageration. You want to see a gem,

Sorry to burst your bubble but he still has a lot to do to deserve being called a "gem". You want to see a gem, watch Kvaratskhelia with Napoli, it's a very different level.

TheReligion

Abusive
Is calling it as I see it (and as any normal person should see it) an "issue"?

Yes he was good tonight, far better than Raphinha. Yet, he didn't touch the ball once during the play that lead to Brazil's goal. That's the simple truth.

What I read in this thread by some posters doesn't seem to match the games I see on television. "Gem", "he's so good", "he's going to be a United legend" after good performances is just a huge exageration. You want to see a gem,

Sorry to burst your bubble but he still has a lot to do to deserve being called a "gem". You want to see a gem, watch Kvaratskhelia with Napoli, it's a very different level.
You’re on a United forum. What do you expect?

I also seem to recall you telling me Casemiro wasn’t going to be that good at United from memory

Shai-Hulud

Because that's what he is. We overpaid by 2x.

As I said before we signed him, his one footedness is a problem. He should try going on the outside more often, but he doesn't like it due to a lack of confidence with his right foot.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
You’re on a United forum. What do you expect?

I also seem to recall you telling me Casemiro wasn’t going to be that good at United from memory
So when you support a club, you're supposed to be delusionnal about your players performances? I go to PSG forums as well and don't have any trouble calling it the way I see it.

I questionned the version of Casemiro United would get yes, and when he was good, I went back to the same thread to say he was. Because, you know, I don't have any problem saying I was proven wrong or that things didn't go the way I thought they would.

twitter thread suggester
So when you support a club, you're supposed to be delusionnal about your players performances? I go to PSG forums as well and don't have any trouble calling it the way I see it.

I questionned the version of Casemiro United would get yes, and when he was good, I went back to the same thread to say he was. Because, you know, I don't have any problem saying I was proven wrong or that things didn't go the way I thought they would.
Not that I disagree with your view on Antony, but how does a PSG fan end up on a United forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.