Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
This was one of the disastrous transfers that EtH wanted at all cost.
What did he see in Antony?

Cloud7

Personally, I absolutely think Maupay would.
I saw Rio post a tweet about it, where he said it’s embarrassing, which I totally agree with. It’s just so small time considering the difference between the clubs and I am glad that Antony is getting called out for it.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I saw Rio post a tweet about it, where he said it’s embarrassing, which I totally agree with. It’s just so small time considering the difference between the clubs and I am glad that Antony is getting called out for it.
I dunno, if he was getting verbals from the Coventry players, he's entitled to give the the old Hulk Hogan ears.

mu4c_20le

I dunno, if he was getting verbals from the Coventry players, he's entitled to give the the old Hulk Hogan ears.
Why would they single him out? They probably barely even noticed him on the pitch after he came on

Borussia Teeth

I have no problem with Antony's post match antics. Not really sure what all of the fuss is about here. His performance on the other hand...

RedDevil@84

Didn't need to explain anything to a bunch of moral high horse United fans, ABUs and internet trolls who love to shit on United and its players.

The reaction on the internet on Antony giving back some to the loud mouthed Coventry players was way over the top.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The tweet or his reaction shouldnt make you respond with this
His performance on the pitch however...
They all play a part. Have some humility. Understand that you don't get to talk shit when you've played a shocker. Don't be a cnut of a human being. Don't double down after the fact rather than just saying "I was wrong and I apologize". Of course him being a shit player is a big part of it. But even if he was a good player, if he acted like that, someone would have to talk to him about it.

The guy is one of my most disliked footballers that I've ever seen. Just no redeeming qualities.

RedDevil@84

They all play a part. Have some humility. Understand that you don't get to talk shit when you've played a shocker. Don't be a cnut of a human being. Don't double down after the fact rather than just saying "I was wrong and I apologize". Of course him being a shit player is a big part of it. But even if he was a good player, if he acted like that, someone would have to talk to him about it.

The guy is one of my most disliked footballers that I've ever seen. Just no redeeming qualities.
You better hold on. Else you will fall off that moral high horse.

ThatGreyKit

I get not liking Antony because he's a terrible player. Because he is. But the outrage over giving it back after the Coventry player cupped his ear and motioned to the United fans to pipe down after his first penalty is some bitch eating crackers meme energy.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not because he cupped his ears in celebration.
Being a cnut is the main reason why I don't like him. I can handle players being shit. We've had plenty of them. You can be a shit player and still not be a problem in the squad. You can make up for it with a good attitude. It's far worse when you are a shit person in addition to being a shit player. Don't even want a good player if they're cnuts of human beings. Between Antony's lack of humility, lack of self awareness, punchable face, assault accusations, his diving/crying on the pitch at tiny contact... Yeah he's got absolutely nothing going on for him.

Telsim

Based. I get it if you have issues his football ability, so do I, but this is not a problem. Coventry are allowed to do it to us because... but we are not? Feck that. Give it to them. Also, feck The United Stand.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Honestly, how the feck are people so outraged by this as well? I know I might get the "complaining about others complaining" response but holy shit do people love complaining about anything and everything.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
All this furore over some hand cupping :lol:

I genuinely dont see any issue with it, or rather, I don't really care about it enough to have a rant on twitter or any other social media platforms.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
All this furore over some hand cupping :lol:

I genuinely dont see any issue with it, or rather, I don't really care about it enough to have a rant on twitter or any other social media platforms.
People live boring lives with nothing better to do, it seems.

RedDevil@84

I'm a bit confused, what were they doing to provoke him/the fans? Seems a bit of a strange tweet from Antony to be honest.
Coventry players did keep talking into our player's ears at least couple of times on live TV.

Antony is only tweeting because the internet and the media and our own fans have singled out Antony and called his behaviour embarassing after the shit football we served prior to the penalty shootout. And then some strange arguments that it was ok for a championship side to provoke United, but United were not supposed to say anything back.

E-mal

[/QUOTE]
He just doesn't read the room does he? The lack of self awareness. He should be more worried about getting his form back and proving himself as a premier League player than what some random Coventry player is doing.

RedDevil@84

Honestly, how the feck are people so outraged by this as well? I know I might get the "complaining about others complaining" response but holy shit do people love complaining about anything and everything.
United fans are one of the worst ones on the internet. We love to pile it on our players, our manager. So naturally all the clickbait media continuously post articles, opinions moaning and exaggerating everything people at the club do. And fans are carried away with all that and pile on.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
United fans are one of the worst ones on the internet. We love to pile it on our players, our manager. So naturally all the clickbait media continuously post articles, opinions moaning and exaggerating everything people at the club do. And fans are carried away with all that and pile on.
Sad isn't it? I'd be happy if he did this every single game.

Glorio

I reiterate that I don't get the fuss. And I'm very surprised at folks wondering what Coventry players did. They shushed our fans, they tried actively to put our players off all on camera, and he (despite being terrible) responded to all that. He didn't run and scream at anyone, he just cupped his hands.

I actually like his view point of defending his club and don't buy the fact that because we're a league higher, the players should just take it. Looks in poor taste because it's after the game is won, however, when else would he be expected do it?

Valencia Shin Crosses

Being a cnut is the main reason why I don't like him. I can handle players being shit. We've had plenty of them. You can be a shit player and still not be a problem in the squad. You can make up for it with a good attitude. It's far worse when you are a shit person in addition to being a shit player. Don't even want a good player if they're cnuts of human beings. Between Antony's lack of humility, lack of self awareness, punchable face, assault accusations, his diving/crying on the pitch at tiny contact... Yeah he's got absolutely nothing going on for him.
Pretty much this. All of the bullshit he does outside of his actual play isn't the least bit likeable. Couple that with him being probably the worst signing we've ever had all things considered and having to watch him shit himself week in and week out? Yeah detestable player