Antony - Official Manchester United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Zlatan

Very exciting player! Can’t wait to see him play! We neglected the RW position for many years, we finally have a player that plays on the RW, and not shifting players around to fill the spot.

On a side note, I hope that we can actually discuss the player, what he’s good at, etc, and not continue to discuss the fee, it’s done, and it’s already been discussed a lot already.

tidraKS

I'd love a Sancho-Mason-Antony trio. It's a shame there's a small chance this will ever happen.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
With how much he cuts inside, it would seem the next logical signing would be an attacking right back to overlap.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'd love a Sancho-Mason-Antony trio. It's a shame there's a small chance this will ever happen.
There's no chance of that happening for reasons that need not be mentioned :p

Still, this is a great signing. I have high hopes for this lad.

Hester_manc

My expectations for Antony are that he will be very similar to Sancho and perform at about the same level too. So a creative player who sometimes will shine and sometimes disappear in the games.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The way we've got these players in for some reason I have a feeling we aren't finished this window yet.

captaincantona

Sancho-Mason-Antony….would have been awesome. Unbelievable. It is a true shame that we won’t get to see it.

marktan

Wasn't too impressed with what I've seen of him but hopefully he proves me wrong.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
At that price he's a huge gamble, but hey!
50/50 on him kicking off from the start or flops/needs time to settle into this league.
I'll take some depth in our attacking ranks.

GreatDane

Just like Martinez his price will look like a bargain in a short while.

Fabio Rochemback

His trickery is great but his crossing is really something too, haven't seen that spoken about so much. In that regard it's a shame Ronaldo is leaving (but not really).

I think he'll take a little while to adapt, I don't expect him to come in and be one of the best attackers in the league straight away.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Huge gamble that we really need to come good. Looks an exciting player from the little I've seen.

AdNani

His dribbling is impressive but his passing/crossing/link up is also excellent, think him and sancho will be good together

bosskeano

let's hpe we get him registered in time for the Arsenal match on the weekend so he can make his debut...that will get OT buzzing

Shimo

I know silly to expect but wish now our supporters will now focus just backing the player and team and keep the fee discussion out and stop trying to be so “right” about how he was never worth the fee. Let the outsiders ramble on about that.

6 games in 17 days I think? We needed quality and that is what we have just added.

Status
Not open for further replies.