Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
On Sky now. He's happy with the effort and is not sure why we played so bad. Horrific captain, it's a disgrace he's still at the club

Based Adnan

Awful captain and an embarrassment to the club that he's the man chosen to lead the team. Disgraceful and a shining example of how fecking shit we are.

M16Red

When a winger who couldn't get on bench when we bought him, is now the RB captain of Utd just speaks volumes..

Let that sink in... Plus he is boring as hell.

Hit another ball down the line Ashley.

Based Adnan

How can he stand there after that dogshite performance and say the effort and attitude can't be faulted?

Kostov

How can he stand there after that dogshite performance and say the effort and attitude can't be faulted?
Christ what a fecking bellend. Can't fault the effort and the attitude? And that coming from the captain :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comedy gold. We are captained by this turd of shit and it's a sad embodiment about the state of this football club.

Canagel

I can't wait till the season is over so we don't have to see his face again.

el3mel

Go Youngy ! Enjoy your break and be ready for next season! We need you to be in full form to keep our 6th position intact.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

Well when a certain player sad the attitude wasn't right, they got crucified.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I hope that's the last time I see him starting for us. A disgrace as a captain.
I would get rid of this season. We might be able to get £1M which will help with someone's wages. He's been an influence in that dressing room since SAF left and we've been shit all that time. He's not a leader and shouldn't be influencing the young lads.

Hawks2008

He is beyond pathetic, utterly dull and uninspiring and this guy is supposed to be our leader!

I despise him, I really do. Disgusted at the sight of him week in week out showcasing new depths of incompetence. Him being captain is a stain on the club.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
We just missed top 4 and he looks like he doesn't give a shit. Go back to hosting wild'n'out.

R'hllor

Go Youngy ! Enjoy your break and be ready for next season! We need you to be in full form to keep our 6th position intact.
Well he needs a rest specially because he is "50 games" Young.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

I don't have anything against him personally, he's a great guy who cares about the club, but dear God, who gave him an armband?

SAFMUTD

What a fecking disgrace of a player, no freaking balls. He should have said that was an embarrassing performance, he make its sound like we played against Guardiolas Barca, you played against freaking Huddersfield you freaking clown!

Greck

At some point we have to stop blaming the likes of him and Jones for starting every week. What are they supposed to say? "Oi coach, I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm not good enough to start for United"

Chairman Steve

I remember when Moyes was appointed manager and MUTV showed a video of him going around Carrington with his assistant manlet Jimmy Lumsden and they ran into Ashley Young and I remember thinking “No fecking way is even Moyes going to want to keep him even beyond his first season here”

...And he’s still fecking here six years and 4 managers later. What in the feck seriously? :houllier:

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
At some point we have to stop blaming the likes of him and Jones for starting every week. What are they supposed to say? "Oi coach, I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm not good enough to start for United"
Pretty much.

Its no different from you or me realising that we are not up to a job we might be doing and moving on to something else.

In their case its because they fecking suck at playing football, rather than selling a uncompetitive product in a extremely competitive market place , or trying to run an NHS hospital successfully with no money.

SAFMUTD

Him talking about how Man Utd should be winning titles and how we have failed in the last years makes me suck. He talks as if he was part of a winning Man Utd team. He is a mediocre player which is what has got us into this loser position with a loser mentality, now more being the captain, he is one of the weakest captains I can remember of any top team.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I don't have anything against him personally, he's a great guy who cares about the club, but dear God, who gave him an armband?
Not even for commercial reason, which is mind boggling.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Him talking about how Man Utd should be winning titles and how we have failed in the last years makes me suck. He talks as if he was part of a winning Man Utd team. He is a mediocre player which is what has got us into this loser position with a loser mentality, now more being the captain, he is one of the weakest captains I can remember of any top team.
Some of our players are just so thick.

How can they watch their games, then talk like they're the big bollock?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Him talking about how Man Utd should be winning titles and how we have failed in the last years makes me suck. He talks as if he was part of a winning Man Utd team.
He was.

Seij

Great servant and passion.

Give him another contract and minimum 50 games next season as the captain.

Sad thing is that's probably what's going to happen with the way we've dealt with mediocre players since Edward Woodward came on board.

DamoK

Why does ole keep playing him? Everytime I see the teamsheet and his name is on it I get a sick feeling in my stomach.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Exactly. He’s not good enough to be starting at all, but it’s the manager that picks the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.