Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The agenda against him is a joke. He has been great for us ever since switching fullback, gives his all and then some. Quite a few games he's intercepted some near-certain goals.
Remember against stoke under Moyes. Comfortable game all game and they got one back. Late on In The game he’s running the length of the pitch to stop a certain goal rolling in. Love him since then.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
The agenda against him is a joke. He has been great for us ever since switching fullback, gives his all and then some. Quite a few games he's intercepted some near-certain goals.
He's cost us goals and quite often gets caught out not tracking his runners or just simply out of position.

His positives are big as well though. He's a model professional, he does often get interceptions (albeit some of those are caused by him chasing back after being out of position) as you say and he chips in with assists and goals occasionally. He cares about the club and he gets us and he's been nothing but an asset to the team since he joined really, which is more than I thought he would be when he signed.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Was one of our better performers today

Best get that in before a non-sensical barrage of shit arrives

Irwin99

Was one of our better performers today

Best get that in before a non-sensical barrage of shit arrives
Played well again. Surprised he's so fit and able to play so often without picking up a few knocks, accumulated fatigue etc.

Cabin Clown

Young was very good today. Of course, this'll be overshadowed because we lost and he'll be a scapegoat like he always is but yeah.

Sylar

He did well once we went to the back three. He adapted well to that. Surprised we didnt get the ball more to him in the second half so he could put some crosses in once we had 4 strikers on the pitch.

He was decent today but he is clearly being targeted now with overlapping runs and through balls. Partly its our lack of a right wing and partly his poor defensive positioning, but teams rarely bother going for our left flank.

Bestietom

I have still the same feelings about Young. He is NOT a defender and we need to get a proper defender for this position or start Dalot there.

Based Adnan

I just don't understand how a club of our size and ambition can look at what Ashley Young has to offer and go 'yeah we'll have another year of that'

Complete liability in every sense of the word

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Right back has been issue for us for a while now, I really hope Ole finally fixes it this summer. Can't be relying on Young anymore and Dalot doesn't seem ready to the starting RB for us.

NoPace

I think he's been alright for a month now, feel okay about him and Dalot backing up Shaw and the RB we desperately need.

Ludens the Red

Need to go all out to sign Wan Bissaka. Young has reached the Fellaini zone where it’s making me physically sick watching him play for United. Those absolutely fecking stupid aimless long balls he does.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Prone to these reckless challenges. was nearly sent off aginst PSG as well.

The new RB cannot come quicker.

PoTMS

Wouldn't start for any other PL side apart from Huddersfield? Why does he start for United?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Extending Young's contract was a mistake. We should be moving beyond wingers at full back not trying to prolong the agony.

Djemba-Djemba

One of the worst individual performances I've ever seen for Utd.

That was every bit as bad as Neville at West Brom, Rooney at Watford and Bailly at PSG.

Didn't do a single thing right.

Based Adnan

Really glad we had his experience and leadership out there tonight. Brilliant.

Every game is a constant reminder of the embarrassment that is Ashley Young being captain of Manchester United and an undisputed starter. Ole deserves criticism for seemingly deeming him undroppable. Absolute joke of a player made worse by the fact we extended his fecking contract.

Dropped a genuine 1/10

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Clown. Headless chicken. Brain dead.

Stop the fecking long balls too, man. You’re not Paul Scholes

AJ10

Joke of a player and am not even talking about that red card. Just pathetic all over the pitch. If he starts next season we're f'ed beyond what we actually thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.