Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I question why Sir Alex signed him in the first place and he's not showed me that's he's good enough in the 8 years that he's been here.

In Rainbows

I seriously don't get what people expect from him. He was Lingard at his best for us(he was better for Villa), so it's really difficult to expect anything better around 7 years later. You can only laugh at people who were happy with keeping him as a squad player/not wanting to replace him.
We don't really expect much though. We just have to keep slating him because he continues getting contract extensions and continues getting played as a starter. It's frustrating.

Cypherage

The fact that woody give him a new contract does not fill me with much hope for are next transfer window.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I dont know why he keeps trying that pass, won't even say he losses possession 9/10 times as it means he will complete 10 out of 100. It's more like he will complete 1 or 2 in 100 attempts.

Awful performance, hard to think of a performance worse than this, this season. Hopefully he has played his last game for us.

settembrini

I thought he was playing fine earlier in the season and could see why he got an extension.

However his performances since signing have been an utter joke. He's become a massive liability in defence and it's amazing the stick that Smalling gets for his passing when the guy immediately to his right hoofs the ball back to the opposition like his life depends on it.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Garbage tonight. Longballs found no one, set pieces underhit. Works hard but can’t defend. Liability when under pressure like tonight.

El Jefe

All maximum effort, commitment and playing up to the badge with substandard quality. Welcome to the Manchester United way.

Walters_19_MuFc

Time to get rid, or just have him around the squad. Shouldn't be playing the amount of games he is. We need to replace with top quality. If he is in our starting line up next season, then it says a lot about our aspirations as a club.

Prodigy24

Last season I was losing my mind seeing him and Darmian play at RB/LB and I couldn't wait till summer so that we could improve the wingback positions. I was in for a massive shock when the season started and the transfer window ended. One year on I still can't believe how a massive club like Manchester United has to rely on the likes of Ashley Young at right back. It's an absolute disgrace and a slap to the clubs face. If we start next season with him or his other fullback colleagues (except for Shaw and Dalot) in our starting lineup than it's a clear sign of this clubs aspirations and a confirmation from the owners/board that they couldn't care less.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just shows how much of a joke we are as a club when Young our captain, our starting RB at 33 and to top it off, we handed him a new deal! It's a joke really. Played under 3 failed managers too, how this guy is still here is well beyond me, it defies logic. It's not just game either, he has been crap for ages, but gets away with it for some reason, something I can't explain. But "he's a leader" or something so he gets away with it. Such an annoying player

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
There was no need of that challenge. He knows he is on a yellow ffs

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I completely missed his first booking... So I was shocked as feck when the card came out.

Feck is he doing sliding in like that when he's on a booking. Madness

Kostov

Fecking embarrassing to even discuss it. Next week this chap will line up against Messi, as our captain. It makes me wanna vomit.

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London
Some of the shit he does is absolutely baffling. Just like that hoof up to Lukaku that never achieves anything. But he'll persist over and over again.

He's so limited it's astonishing that not only does he get picked, but he's captain for goodness sake. That tackle was beyond stupid in a crucial game for our season.

Thomas Hunter

I dont understand how some people can tell that he is good and consistent. Consistent in mediocrity maybe. He cant pass, he cant tackle, he always argue with the ref, he makes stupid decisions and cheats at times.

Honestly he's been the worst of our starters this season. I think the only reason Ole starts him is because of his leadership. We need to sell him. That will left us with one RB as Dalot, so we might need to buy a new one. I hate Ashley Young but I'm being objective on the lads performances. I hate Smalling too but I admit that overall he's been good and reliable this season.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Good guy, decent player but times up.

Displaced Di Maria and broke back into England squad to go to Moscow where he was good.

Very good career.

L1nk

To think Sir Alex signed him in order to help compete with Barcelona at the time too, what a joke :lol:. Absolute joke of a player and has always been bang average, the ability to whip in a decent cross every now and again or score a banger every now and again does make you a great player.

Infra-red

Like watching Gary Neville away at West Brom.

Truly atrocious. The end of a career. The club should think about moving him on in the summer.

Canagel

He can't even cross like he used to. Sick of the sight of this guy losing ball after ball cheaply for nothing. Wouldn't play for the Wolves and Everton teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.