Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Multiple hoofs, repeated free kicks into the first man allowing them to counter and a sending off. Top night Ash.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Such an average player making 235 appearances for Manchester United. I still cannot understand how that happened.

KrasHammerhand

I have liked Young over the years, he should now at the most be a squad player. That being said he was dreadful today.

Woodenlung

He's simply a rubbish defender. I've no idea why we've kept him or Valencia on for as long as we have. When it became clear they couldn't cut it as wingers they should've been sold, not kept on as make shift fullbacks.

AngliaRed

YOUNG’S NIGHT ASSESSED...

• 66.7% passing accuracy
  • Three fouls conceded
  • Lost possession 19 times
  • One red card

cj_sparky

Hopefully tonight is his Gary Neville West Brom moment....and we don't see him again.....

But we will :(

el3mel

Look, he'll be our main RB again next season. Fun time isn't going to end anytime soon. Great that we gave that fecking contract.

Lukeinchina

Great servant but we need a replacement asap.
I don't really buy the great servant line. He's getting millions a year from a club that he's performed poorly for these past 3 years (to be kind). We've now extended his contract even though his form has gone from underwhelming, to bad, to absolute liability.

Why? He has experience, but it's experience of the worst, passionless, blame passing 5/6 years in our past 25.

Djemba-Djemba

Multiple hoofs, repeated free kicks into the first man allowing them to counter and a sending off. Top night Ash.
You're forgetting played everyone onside for their goal and also played everyone onside for another big Wolves chance about 10 minutes later.

He was as bad as you could possibly get from a pro player.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's having one of the worst individual seasons I can remember for a regular starter. He needs benching for the rest of the season, really. Dalot's inexperienced but he needs to be given games at RB sooner or later. He's not doing anything right at the moment.

El Jefe

He's never been good enough not as a winger and cerainly not a full back. 8 years later and he's still here, sums up Manchester United perfectly this decade.

A terrible footballer with as much football brains as his technique. We still have one more year of this shite.

Ekeke

This guy is one of our captains and gets paid £20k more than Ander Herrera at 33 years old. Good to know

Devil may care

He was so poor it was like we were playing with 10 men anyway and he just made it official with that moronic lunge.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Horrifically bad performance, Gary Neville last game bad.

At least Gary’s legs have gave out, young is just a fecking idiot.

AndyJ1985

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. He's past it and giving him a contract extension was an idiotic decision. It doesn't bode well that we have a manager who rates such a poor player

joedirt87

Such an average player making 235 appearances for Manchester United. I still cannot understand how that happened.
well we can start by blaming sir alex, and then subsequently blame every manager after that for keeping him around.

AngliaRed

How the feck has he lasted this long at our club? Lets call a spade a spade, how many RBs have City had in the time Youngs been here? I know they have oil money but we shouldn’t be keeping the young, jones, rojo, Matas around the club.

flappyjay

Having played more than 300 games doesn't really mean said play is experienced does it. Look at how Shaw carries himself on the field and compare with young. You would think young was the younger one. At this age he should know the importance of ball retention and he should be someone to be counted on in crucial moments instead he goes and gets himself sent off

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He's had a lot of good moments for us, but when was the last time he was generally good for us? I don't think it was this season. He's been finished for a while.

At Valencia's worst, he could still defend, and his technical ability didn't go to pot. Young at his worst is unbelievable. We looked better with 10 men and him off the pitch.

NoLogo

Like the thing is. We have been talking about needing a quality right FB for years. When Valencia was converted to a FB it was clear he wasn't up to the needed standard but instead of getting a quality FB we end up with Young as a FB, now even CB. How is this possible? You could think we are a championship team whose only option of players is having former elite players converted into new positions because they are still good enough for us and their experience will help us in the relegation battle to come. It's laughable what is happening at this club for years.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I seriously don't get what people expect from him. He was Lingard at his best for us(he was better for Villa), so it's really difficult to expect anything better around 7 years later. You can only laugh at people who were happy with keeping him as a squad player/not wanting to replace him.

He's had a lot of good moments for us, but when was the last time he was generally good for us? I don't think it was this season. He's been finished for a while.

At Valencia's worst, he could still defend, and his technical ability didn't go to pot. Young at his worst is unbelievable. We looked better with 10 men and him off the pitch.
He had some good moments for us last season but that really should have been the campaign that ended his time here.

I'd given up commenting on him because he's consistently one of our worst players but tonight he really outdid himself. I struggle to remember a worse performance for this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.