Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

One thing I can't get my head around is how bad his crossing is. How do you lose that, or at least let it drop to the levels it is at now? As a winger he was always able of putting it in a dangerous area. Now its either hitting the first man or ending up a throw in on the other side of the pitch.

Surely its not from a lack on training/practice?
Maybe because, by the time he gets into a crossing position, hes mentally tired and just hits and hopes...
I dunno. Hes defo regressed and he wasnt even world class to begin with. He was solid (and that was last year on the left). Hes now on the right, meaning he cant cut back and whip it in. Think that affects him.

Jev

I know he's captain and all but seriously, is there no limit to how utterly useless and downright damaging you can be without being dropped as long as you're carrying the armband?

UncleBob

Last time Young didn't start, people were asking for him to come on at half time.

el3mel

I don't think anyone will top him as the worst United captain, ever yeah I mean it.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's lucky Higuain was shite in finishing. Otherwise I'm afraid that he had to close his twitter account permanently.

Red_toad

Did pretty well against Hazard. Not sure why this thread is up and running, maybe it's as Smalling didn't play so there's a need to complain not being fulfilled.

klayton88

The best bit was when he called Mata over for the most pointless decoy step over on a FK I've ever seen, just for him to hit the first defender like he normally does. Why is he on FKs?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The best bit was when he called Mata over for the most pointless decoy step over on a FK I've ever seen, just for him to hit the first defender like he normally does. Why is he on FKs?
He hit some excellent dead balls today?? We nearly scored from two of them!

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Besides his shit crossing, pointless long-balls and shit defending, his throw-ins wind me up. Takes ages, looks around, options open up and he just ignores him. Just a bad player all around.

Web of Bissaka

Think he did fine this time -- decent game.
Two consecutive games and safe to say he's back to his usual acceptable form.
Well I mean we know how he is and where his level is at.

Long balls and crossing are still generally typical of Young, nothing new.

Hawks2008

The king of passing backwards.

Disgusted at the sight of him with the armband week in week out.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can anyone post a video compilation of all the times he twitched and hesitated to dump the ball aimlessly forward?

Huddersfield 1:1 Man Utd

Luke1995

Ashley Young, longest serving player in the squad, undisputed starter, soon to be 34 years old, just got a brand new contract, captain of Manchester United.

Reading that, if you started following football yesterday, you would think he is a legend in the making wouldn't you ?

Another bad performance against the last team in the league.

Zoo

“I can’t fault the effort and the attitude.” :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.