Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Maticmaker

Why am I not able to insert quotes?
It keeps telling me "not allowed to access that page"?

Maticmaker

Post in this thread with any info such as what thread you've experienced the problem.
Its every thread I go on where try to use this function

Just recently;
New Man United supporters (last 6 years)
Jose Mourinho -Was he right
Brexit/Party

Meller

Would the transfer tweets notification disappear if I entered the thread via the transfer forum, or only when I click the notifaction?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Would the transfer tweets notification disappear if I entered the thread via the transfer forum, or only when I click the notifaction?
Only when you click the notification. If you don't want it to show at all, go on the 'Transfer tweets' link and untick the box that says 'Receive alerts when new tweets are posted'

Its every thread I go on where try to use this function

Just recently;
New Man United supporters (last 6 years)
Jose Mourinho -Was he right
Brexit/Party
Like I said, post in the thread I linked to in the previous post. The issue is server related and involves Niall having to whitelist stuff. He checks most threads but is more likely to look in the server one.

Maticmaker

Can I ask why my 'Poacher turned Gamekeeper' New thread has been locked?

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Can I ask why my 'Poacher turned Gamekeeper' New thread has been locked?
You mean this wee beauty?

Here's a thought, why not appoint one of the top players agents as our Director of Football? They would have the inside track on most players needs/wants, be able to speak to Ed Woodward in his own language and Ole could be confident that he would get the players he asked for?

No wait, these agents earn to much...we could never afford it!
You could have just posted that in the current DOF thread as a pisstake reply.

luke511

Under the player performances tab none of the threads are showing for some reason, it's been the case for quite a while for me. The player performance threads aren't showing up on the front page aggregator either. Is this a known issue?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Under the player performances tab none of the threads are showing for some reason, it's been the case for quite a while for me. The player performance threads aren't showing up on the front page aggregator either. Is this a known issue?
You've likely got MyOnlySolskjaer on ignore. If the thread starter is on ignore, you can't see the threads they make.

Maticmaker

You mean this wee beauty?

You could have just posted that in the current DOF thread as a pisstake reply.

Yes Ok just thought it was too 'off thread' for that, as you say whimsical/piss-take approach

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Is there a reason why I am continually getting a 'Liverpool home shirt' ad at the bottom? I flagged it as bad but it still keeps appearing. Has some kind scouser paid for it to be here or something?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Is there a reason why I am continually getting a 'Liverpool home shirt' ad at the bottom? I flagged it as bad but it still keeps appearing. Has some kind scouser paid for it to be here or something?
It's a consequence of Google Ads generating ads based on page content. Too many threads about Liverpool, so it thinks it can target you as a scouser.

Charles Miller

Its allowed for an usuary go to your personal profile after a thread be closed and start posting ironic messages trying to get you banned? Another thing: do you have any active policy against usuaries that make excuses for racism? This is not considered racism here?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Its allowed for an usuary go to your personal profile after a thread be closed and start posting ironic messages trying to get you banned? Another thing: do you have any active policy against usuaries that make excuses for racism? This is not considered racism here?
He wasn't defending racism you started making wild claims that 90% of his country was racist

Charles Miller

He wasn't defending racism you started making wild claims that 90% of his country was racist
1 - What is the name of his country?
2 - Since you afirmed i mentioned his country, could you quote that specific part?
3 - Are you picking generic afirmartions as "90%" to use against me but what that usuary was doing is ok in the Redcafe?
4 - His posts in my profile are according to the rules of the Redcafe?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
1 - What is the name of his country?
2 - Since you afirmed i mentioned his country, could you quote that specific part?
3 - Are you picking generic afirmartions as "90%" to use against me but what that usuary was doing is ok in the Redcafe?
4 - His posts in my profile are according to the rules of the Redcafe?
You didn’t mention the country but you mentioned not being surprised someone with that name was racist so were clearly linking it to a part of the world however clever you try and act about it now. The 90% went on from there. The poster didnt actually defend racists at any point.

The pm’s have been dealt with

JoaquinJoaquin

Can someone please tell me why I have been thread banned from the Jesse Lingard thread without warning? I have only ever gave my opinion and not said anything insulting? As a long time member of the forum I'm a bit annoyed at this to be honest

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is there no quality control for thread starters? Guy above has had three troll threads closed since Sunday.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
First one:

Who got rid of my De laet bump? That thread was insanely funny.

Second:

Can we have a clarification on the rules regarding how to refer to our own players? Anyone calling any United player who gives their all dogs abuse should be gone in my opinion.