Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

SirAF

Ageist

Who got rid of my De laet bump? That thread was insanely funny.

Second:

Can we have a clarification on the rules regarding how to refer to our own players? Anyone calling any United player who gives their all dogs abuse should be gone in my opinion.
Bumps are not allowed, I once got an infraction for bumping a Djemba Djemba thread that was significantly funnier.

The second point sounds pretty much like censorship to me.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
First one:

Who got rid of my De laet bump? That thread was insanely funny.

Second:

Can we have a clarification on the rules regarding how to refer to our own players? Anyone calling any United player who gives their all dogs abuse should be gone in my opinion.
If it's too much abuse like it was in the promised sanchiao post or whatever then we'll ban the person.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Please can you start warning all these people trolling threads.

It's no coincidence threads are being started about the lack of quality in this forum when any genuine attempt to discuss the current football position, I.e. the transfer window is trolled.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/cl-final-day-will-we-announce-a-big-signing.448061/

This is getting beyond a joke...why is this locked? It's a perfectly reasonable question on a major day in English football when we are the team out of the equation and in desperate need to change the negative tone around United.
No it’s not, it’s a stupid question and thread.

You need to take a break from creating threads for a while. I’ve revoked that privilege from your profile and suggest you stick to just replying to threads.

I also suggest you don’t argue about this. You’re only just back from a temp ban and you’re making some of the mods twitchy.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
No it’s not, it’s a stupid question and thread.

You need to take a break from creating threads for a while. I’ve revoked that privilege from your profile and suggest you stick to just replying to threads.

I also suggest you don’t argue about this. You’re only just back from a temp ban and you’re making some of the mods twitchy.
Got it, so I've not broken any rules, but your opinion is worth more than mine!

What possible reason would I be making mods twitchy? Because it's the summer and I'm keen to discuss the summer transfer window and questions around this general subject?

You say it's a stupid question, but there is commercial and psychological benefits behind the club acting in this way. It's the same as rival TV channels putting on big shows at the same time as rivals. Tomorrow could be a low impact day media wise and keeping us at the forefront helps to keep us on the map, in the mind of players, in the mind of sponsors and maintains ad revenues. A big statement tomorrow from United could be worth a hell of a lot.

I work in Commercial Finance and have worked for some of the biggest digital and publishing based brands out there. I don't know what your background is and this isn't a dick swinging contest, but don't try to infer that I'm stupid.

And no this isn't me arguing with you. I'm just asking you to consider a wider view outside your own narrow opinion.

You see stupid, I see opportunity.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can we make Glaston a mod if Spurs win, and ban him if Loverpool win?

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Given I'm no longer able to post threads, can someone post a thread about... is the handball leading to a penalty in this Champions League final the worst refereeing decision ever given the context of the game?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Given I'm no longer able to post threads, can someone post a thread about... is the handball leading to a penalty in this Champions League final the worst refereeing decision ever given the context of the game?
I’ll get right on that.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
No it’s not, it’s a stupid question.
And yet if reports are to believed or even if not, today we have apparently signed Dillon Hoogewerf.

Whether it's real news or fake its happened on CL final day and many media agencies have picked it up.

So stupid or not...its happened. Do you think you can be the bigger man and admit despite me being a muppet, I'm not the only one thinking today was an interesting day to make United news....

But no.. I'm sure you can justify a reason as to this some how not counting, being coincidence, not being big enough to be a statement!

Last edited:

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
And yet if reports are to believed or even if not, today we have apparentl signed Dillon Hoogewerf.

Whether it's real news or fake its happened on CL final day and many media agencies have picked it up.

So stupid or not...its happened. Do you think you can be the bigger man and admit despite me being a muppet, I'm not the only one thinking today was an interesting day to make United news....

But no.. I'm sure you can justify a reason as to this some how not counting, being coincidence, not being big enough to be a statement!
A 16 year old? Really? You think that's going to distract the rest of the world from the game tonight?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
And yet if reports are to believed or even if not, today we have apparently signed Dillon Hoogewerf.

TL;DR

My patience has expired.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout

This would make some sense had United actually announced a signing today. They haven't, which means that even if they have signed this guy today, and it's doubtful, they have deliberately chosen not to announce it. The exact opposite of what you're claiming.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I was surprised he lasted this long. He basically asked for it.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can I just say, fair play to the mods for the job they are doing right now. This place must have been difficult to moderate recently anyway, let alone in the last 24 hours :lol: there has been no end of ridiculous posts and threads. So well done.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I posted list of retained players from 2015-16 squad for top 6 teams, this player's name was Auto corrected to ManUtd Garcia. We just have to hope he won't be good enough to play in PL :D

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That's precisely what these things are for - for staff members.
But that didn't answer his question. Some banned members get the 'Banned' tagline whilst others get to keep the tagline they had before they were banned.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
But that didn't answer his question. Some banned members get the 'Banned' tagline whilst others get to keep the tagline they had before they were banned.
Probably the ones that got it before the change still have it but any new ones won’t have the change.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
There are likely to be some holdovers from before the change.