Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Another young player who fans overestimated before seeing him play. Except PSG game, he was always bang average. And he is a player who now has some PL experience.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He isn't good enough and it's quite clear. Last match was substituted at half time. Can't head the ball to save his life. If he can't head, he can't be a CB in PL.

tjb

His ability to head the ball is dreadful. The only periods of sustained possession they had came from that. For me, to be a premier league defender, you cannot not know how to head the ball.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I feel bad for him in a way, not played much and comes in to play the full game against a physical game. But doesn't seem like he will be good enough for us, sadly.

Welbeckham

Out of his depth. Second own goal in the PL this season too, which is miraculous considering he’s played like a 100 minutes.

Acole9

Outstanding
I am raging over how bad he was. What the hell were some of those clearances. He's been here a fair while now and I know why he's never had much of a chance because he's fecking useless.

He'll be turning out for Oldham in a few years with a shit/lazy attitude like his.

JustAGuest

Difficult to believe he is the same player that has been so hyped up on here.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Wasted best chance to impress everyone. I really don't know how many more defenders we have to sign, but this is getting beyond pathetic.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
His ball playing ability is piss poor too. I remember he decided to play back to back backward passing in split seconds. Definitely need to be moved on and buy a new one. I think it was a mistake to play him but then again people will moan why he’s not given a chance, well, this is the league match best for him and he blew it away again like the Istanbul game. Cant see Ole playing him anymore apart from Europa league.

mu4c_20le

Should've let him stay with Villa for another year after they got promoted, just not ready yet.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He is 23 and has only played 59 games in senior football.

Injuries and bad management on our part. He needs to go somewhere and be first choice. He has no chance of developing otherwise.
Said this earlier in the season.

He cant develop at OT. Should have been sent on loan in the summer.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
0/10.

Watching him play makes me feel thankful for Lindelof and Bailly.
I remember last year when fans wanted Tuanzebe-Maguire partnership. I doubt that most of them even watched Tuanzebe play. But he is quick and young so must be good, right?

el3mel

Shambolic defending in the second goal. My God I can't believe what him and our entire defensive organization were doing in it.

Evacuating a fecking free space for them and continuously letting them trying to shoot 3 times in a row without him or any other one trying to close the space.

Fecking unbelievable.

GledTheRed

Jesus did this guy fool me against PSG, he is awful.

Even his passing was pissing me off, playing snail pace square passes to his team mates.

Try sell him to Villa while they still think he is decent.

Don't want to see him in a United shirt again.

Another one who's lack of basic effort and intensity (never mind quality, which also isn't there) means he should have no place here.

Foxbatt

It's not only his own goals but it's his 6th yellow in 12 games. If Lindelof is not good enough for United how on Earth can anyone think he is good enough? Ole gave him his chance to play against the bottom team and he fecked it up.

Ekeke

I have a bit of sympathy for him because as we've seen with Bailly the last couple of years compared to this season, it can be hard to come in now and again and play well right away. Bailly had a run this season and now hes arguably one of our best 2 CBs and should be starting.

Tuanzabe is 23 now and needs to be playing on a weekly basis. If Ole doesnt trust him to do that he'll most likely have to find it at another club

Idxomer

Yeah, he isn't good enough.

Also needs to stop sticking his leg when he's just in front of the goal.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

This game might have cost him quite some time on the side lines. He always look composed, but today it was a bit too much.

Obviously has quality, but you need to perform when given the chance.

Edy2

Wow that was shockingly bad from him. He'll do well to come back from that.

KeanoMagicHat

An utter disaster for that second goal, made 3 or 4 mistakes in a row, was almost urging them to score. A mistake by Ole to start him tonight, not good enough and might be let go soon.

GordonG

Honestly one of the worst United performances I've seen. Involved in both goals and generally just made our defence look insecure and out of position.

This against the worst side in history of the PL (after 19 games).

Hackman2210

Lacking effort?? Before we point the finger at axel - anyone see Rashford and Martial tonight, no me neither! Piss poor all round and let’s take of Greenwood cos Ole is too scared to upset his sacred cows! Shit by everyone associated with this squad - management included.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Deer in headlights. People give Lindelof and Bailly shit, this guy isn't very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.