Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's so fecking good, to think some people were disappointed saying he's too old :lol: 30 is nothing

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
He was bought for cheap to provide depth and experience to our midfield. It's not like he's expected to play 40-50 games a season. There is literally no downside to this transfer- I don't get why so many journos are pessimistic about it. Probably because it's United.

snk123

What a pass that was to blackett! No time but still manages it! Bastian fecking Schweinstiger

DevilRed

Classy player. Just finding his feet but clearly going to be a huge asset to us assuming he can stay fit. There are going to be alot of selection headaches for LVG in midfield.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He has just has that extra class on the ball. With him and Herrera on the ball I can see teams really struggling to be the ball off us.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
You can tell his class just from the minutes he played today, yes it was error strewn but the way he can see passes and go past players in midfield was very impressive. His game was rather restrained under Pep.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Looking forward to seeing a trio of Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin and Herrera. Has incredible potential.

amolbhatia50k

You can tell his class just from the minutes he played today, yes it was error strewn but the way he can see passes and go past players in midfield was very impressive. His game was rather restrained under Pep.
There were bound to be more errors in the seconds from him and Herrera than the first half duo, given the amount of youngsters on the pitch and hence the less restraint more all over the place second half.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
There were bound to be more errors in the seconds from him and Herrera than the first half duo, given the amount of youngsters on the pitch and hence the less restraint more all over the place second half.
Yep agreed, still impressed by him.. he clearly has 'legs' and that is a sigh of relief.

dann496

He totally owned the midfield like a boss.. and that he did it only after a few preseason training with us.

Really excited what he is going to do after the season started and what LVG plan for our midfield but I reckon Schneiderlin will be automatic starter with either Carrick or Scheweini to partner him up.

amolbhatia50k

Yep agreed, still impressed by him.. he clearly has 'legs' and that is a sigh of relief.
I'm really excited to watch him in the premier league. I do love a midfielder who can operate in tight spaces and doesn't have to pass when someone gets close.

ghagua

Just looked class everywhere on the pitch. Cannot wait to see him with Schneiderlin and Herrera in a midfield 3, that is if LvG doesn't start experimenting with the formations again.

sport2793

While I've always thought Schweinsteiger was one of the top 3-5 CMs in the world, today he showed a level of class I haven't seen at United since Scholes. Sure he faded as the half went on but his close control and pass creativity were refreshing to watch. Herrera seemed to also show a similar level of poise (which we saw last season too) and I hope to see those two combine more as the tour goes on (maybe with Schneiderlin also?).

togg

If he can stay fit, he's going to be such a calming reliable influence in our midfield. He's good....very good. Very comfortable on the ball when pressured...which to be honest, we have lacked recently

Devil may care

He should have played in shades he looked so relaxed out there, his ease on the ball no matter who is around him is great to watch.

MDFC Manager

Was constantly guiding the players around him. A true leader of men.

What a player for the sorts of Herrera and Morgan to learn from

kotha

You just know by the time pre season finishes and the prem starts he is going to nail a starting spot..

Status
Not open for further replies.