Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What an impact he had on the game when coming on. Instant change and we completely dominated (until the last 5 basically when they scored).

Eddy_JukeZ

Best CM in the Prem IMO. He's still got it and he makes our midfield tick. When he came on, we completely dominated the midfield.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fast becoming my favourite player. If only he was a couple years younger. He is the man.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Was brilliant when he came on. Needs to start every game, although it's not exactly possible.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Best deal of the summer. He's just too good.

He always seems to recover from misjudgements. There was one moment right on the half way line where he seemed to misjudge how close the opposing player was. It looked certain he was going to lose the ball, but he just body checks the lad to the ground with his hip, and we keep the ball. I think I cheered that louder than I cheered any of the goals.

Varun

Staff
Helped us a lot. Absolutely controlled the game. What a fecking player.

Bastian fecking Schweinsteiger. :drool:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He is looking far better than I was expecting

I did doubt this deal

Lvg handling him extremely well too. Even when on the bench he is an amazing option to bring on and always makes an almost instant impression

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That little pass into Memphis' shot that hit the post is a pass that basically nobody in our squad would make... Just such a smart player and knows how to find players and adds that bit of creativity and vision from midfield that we don't have all the time. Different class.

kiristao

He is looking far better than I was expecting

I did doubt this deal

Lvg handling him extremely well too. Even when on the bench he is an amazing option to bring on and always makes an almost instant impression
Same here. I thought LVG would only play him in Europe for his experience when he wanted a 5 man midfield. Proved me wrong.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Completely changed the game when he came on. £6 million. What a bargain. :lol:

Hojoon

The panic in here when it looked like we were signing him over Schneiderlin. Schneiderlin is a very good player, but BFS is easily one of the best CMs in the last decade.

arthurka

Take that fecking armband of Rooney asap and get it on the only boss on the pitch.. BfS best signing of the summer...

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Take that fecking armband of Rooney asap and get it on the only boss on the pitch.. BfS best signing of the summer...
This.

His attitude is phenomenal, I enjoy watching him play. Even when he is poor his attitude and character is always positive.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Wish we had got him when he was 25. What a master he is. I hope we can get atleast 2 good years out of him.

gza the genius

He's so much better than I thought he would be. I knew when he played he'd do well but I didn't expect him to play this much or be this dominant. As long as we keep managing his playing time well he'll have a huge impact on our season. We look like a different team when he's playing.

Kant-ona

To me his pass was the key to our Barcelona-quese third goal. (His pass and Memphis' firsts touch, of course.) 88% passes succesfull. Pretty good match.

bdecuc

He's fantastic isn't he. So much quality. What we've been missing in midfield for years. Pity he's not 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.