Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I wasn't joking. I think if Pep is still there and playing him on the wing he will want to leave next year.
He never complained about playing on the wing, especially since he rarely did so under Pep. He played way more games as RW under Heynckes and Löw. Doesn't matter where, he just wants to play. And I think (and hope) that the club would rather let go of Pep than Müller. A coach that doesn't field Müller whenever he's available just doesn't get it.

Fully Fledged

He never complained about playing on the wing, especially since he rarely did so under Pep. He played way more games as RW under Heynckes and Löw. Doesn't matter where, he just wants to play. And I think (and hope) that the club would rather let go of Pep than Müller. A coach that doesn't field Müller whenever he's available just doesn't get it.
I still want him next year.:D

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Why? ;)
If you mean that standard "oh my new club is soo big" comment I couldnt care less. :o;)
Bayern grew so much in the last 5 years and United had so many troubles. Im fine. :p

Btw; we all hate to admit it but Barca and Real have their own special league. So I always get a laugh out of the English hype comments about United.
How they tried to make Schweinis transfer a sign for their stupid "United is above Bayern" storyline.
Yeah. Go on about it. We buy Vidal, Costa and di Maria and go much deeper in the CL. If you qualify of course. :yawn::cool::D

Being delusional would be my phrase. ;)
You're not hurt at all...

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Bayern fans seem incensed, absolutely enraged. The infuriation on show is shocking. Throw your death arrows Schweini's way guys, not our fault that he felt like telling the truth after experiencing the grandiosity of the biggest club in the world. Bayern is big too, calm down.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Released a statement on facebook regarding being misquoted/words out of context.

Probably seen this thread and he's trying to stop WW3. Damage control at it's finest.

Mali_Zeus

was Actually big house in Michigan :lol:. I remember cuz i was at that game. It was 3/4 full of red shirts and some even in our white jersey. Such an embarrassing newspaper marca is to feel the need to edit a pic like that
Ups I thought it was LA somehow. :) But so so small time by Marca. :lol:

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Wasn't Schweini talking about Manchester United being bigger than Bayern in regard to global standing, especially in Asia and USA? :confused: I'm not offended by a fact.
Yeah, I said the same. Which makes claims like the following even more silly:

I like this transfer already. Bayern's legend signs for us and immediately says we're bigger than they are then United fans get bollocking from bayern fans for daring to listen to it. No sour grapes at all and he hasn't even kicked a football yet. Now isn't that delusional.
Sour grapes, ffs. I don't think I've said one bad word about Schweinsteiger or United and several times wished both him and the club success together. In fact, all the German fans on here, all the Bayern fans are incredibly respectful towards Schweinsteiger and United. I was pointing out that United fans needed to be reminded of 'how big a club United really is' is a bit ridiculous, if you consider the countless 'we're the biggest club in the world' comments on the Caf. I actually agree with Schweinsteiger's statement. That's how delusional I am.

Lyricist

This amuses me. It's so obviously a line you just have to say. That, and a dream come true. But it's how is these days. Marketing yo.
Actually in the case of Schweinsteiger I do believe that it is a dream come true. Not that he didn't like it at Bayern and dreamed of leaving all these years...obviously that's not the case at all, he's a legend there and he loves the club...but what I mean is: Schweinsteiger has while being respectful to Bayern and their fanbase often mentioned that he'd love to get the "abroad experience" at some point during his career. He's emphasized how it's not a decision against Bayern but it'd be a life decision for him to at one point move abroad and try that out for a bit as well. Kinda so he can see more of the world. In regards to that I always had the feeling that when and if he moves, he eyed a move to United. He's always respected United and I can't see him going to a club like City for example. I don't think Barca really appealed to him in his prime and I think Madrid might've seemed a bit too chaotic and crazy for him as well. So it did always seem to me that while he had the dream of taking Bayern to the very top and becoming a club legend there, he also for a long while now had the secret dream of going on something like an adventure in a different country (going to United).

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I love how we get told we're the only ones that say we're the biggest and then everyones saying their clubs bigger. Two great clubs but Munich should really sell us more players.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Wasn't Schweini talking about Manchester United being bigger than Bayern in regard to global standing, especially in Asia and USA? :confused: I'm not offended by a fact.
I'm pretty certain that's close to what he's trying to say. The way it's reported makes it seem like he's throwing 'shade' at Bayern. He's way too respectful as a person to do that. The truth is Man Utd are pretty big commercially worldwide, and he's probably more commenting in that general direction.

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
You can have Kirchhoff... Probably even without any fee... :D
Knowing van Gaal he'd ask for Badstuber. Or is he still permanently injured?

Kirchhoff always was a beast for me on FIFA, on that basis I'd sign him :wenger:

Blackwidow

Is it the first time a famous footballer's words have been twisted out of context??
But right now a lot of fans look at every word he says as a lot might feel betrayed...

Some blame Pep or Rummenigge - some do not like that video and that he did not say Good Bye personally as he still was in Munich Saturday and did the easy way out without showing emotions.

------------------

Else we do everything right now to overtake you in China - you can have the USA... We have unfair weapons as we sent Müller and Neuer into China's biggest sports TV show...

They had fun...

Last edited:

darioterios

Else we do everything right now to overtake you in China - you can have the USA... We have unfair weapons as we sent Müller and Neuer into China's biggest sports TV show...
living in Asia, I'm quite angry since this place seems to have been neglected by United for some time
Ironically, the most recent famous guy to come here is Pep Guardiola on a secret holiday in June...

AtlMuppet

Every single day I wake up with a smile on my face. Bastian Schweinsteiger is a United player. Writing that gave me goosebumps.

darioterios

in the 2000s, there was a time when I opened CCTV-5 (national Chinese sports channel) and every time I saw a match featuring Inter Milan. They were really the most supported foreign team in China back then. how times change

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Lahm vs Basti will be special if there's a match in CL. For Bayern fans in this forum, you may like this..

Blackwidow

Lahm vs Basti will be special if there's a match in CL. For Bayern fans in this forum, you may like this..

He was confrontated with this in the press conference today. He said "did he say that?" - and said, that Bayern was better when it means the sports side.

In my eyes both are right...

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
that put Memphis' and Morgan's equal to Di Maria's:lol::lol:
The wage they made up for Depay is really dumb. I mean he was probably on €20-30k (I guess) in Holland and Woodward decided to give a largely unproven 21 year old a wage of €216k.

@NL Max Have the dutch media reported the wage for Depay? The great English journalists have went for €216,000 a week

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
The wage they made up for Depay is really dumb. I mean he was probably on €20-30k (I guess) in Holland and Woodward decided to give a largely unproven 21 year old a wage of €216k.

@NL Max Have the dutch media reported the wage for Depay? The great English journalists have went for €216,000 a week
De Telegraaf (who I don't rate particularly high since they never mention sources so it's always a gamble wether it's true or bollocks) said he's on 120k Euro per week. VI who are trusted haven't mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.