Bastian Schweinsteiger | Signed for MUFC - confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivon

Supports
Bayern Munich
@MkPaul
Live streaming on Bayern's YT channel (with english commentary, I think.)

Danny Boi

If Bayern confirm he's leaving we'll surely make an announcement today too.

"We are delighted to announce we have completed the signing of Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich subject to a medical"

"Additional we are delighted to confirm that Matteo Darmian has passed his medical and completed his transfer from Torino"
:drool::drool::drool:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
If Bayern confirm he's leaving we'll surely make an announcement today too.

"We are delighted to announce we have completed the signing of Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich subject to a medical"

"Additional we are delighted to confirm that Matteo Darmian has passed his medical and completed his transfer from Torino"
:drool::drool::drool:
further additions is the capture of Morgan and Otamendi.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I can't believe he's going to play for us. Never thought he'd leave Bayern...

Dante

Average bang
Baz--------Herrera
----Morgan

Fellaini----Perreira
-----Carrick

Two extremely talented midfield threes. We can pick and choose from them depending on the opposition.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
He, Robben and Müller were the only ones of the squad who in the time after he went away still were always talking in favour of van Gaal - and in the first time afterwards the Bayern officials were talking trash.

Rummenigge arrived. They just show the new kits now and then the players leave.
Really dislike that prick & not to mention his cosy'in up to Qatar as the European Clubs Association (ECA) Chairman. He's just Sepp Blatter MKII.

Would love to see Müller come also, but i cant see that happening & if it did - Di Maria would probably be part of the deal & i dont wanna see that happening..

Blackwidow

Rummenigge just confirms the deals between the clubs.

He does not know if all the paperwork is ready between Bastian and United.

settembrini

Reading Bayern forums atm.

Re: Schweinsteiger it's basically what you would expect. Almost everyone is sad to see him go because they wanted him to retire there but they are not upset with the player because he has always wanted to play abroad and this is his last chance to move to a top club. They also recognise both he, and Bayern, got a great offer for an ageing player with injury problems in the final year of his contract.

Anyway the interesting thing is how much stick Guardiola gets. A lot of people saying he is ruining Bayern's identity and is too biased towards his signings (Alonso especially) over players that were the mainstays of the team he inherited. Way more anger at him than I would have expected.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Terrific news, getting a quality player for a good fee. I hope we are still signing Schneiderlin, both will be excellent acquisitions and add huge quality to our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.