g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Bastian Schweinsteiger | Signed for MUFC - confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwidow

(Done Deal)beschlossene Sache

:wenger:
Maybe another word - he is no "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" (eggdelivering Woolmilkpig)

Oh - and Rummenigge stated that this will be the only transfer from Bayern in direction United...

rooney1905

I'm very excited about this. Lots of experience and it will be a big boost to our midfield.

Traub

This will either be a genius move, or a complete disaster.

Huge gamble. Hope LVG has got this one right.
The only way this can be a disaster is if it means we don't go for other midfielders. In isolation, there is almost no risk with this transfer. He is relatively cheap with tons of experience.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
a great signing, but hopefully also go for Scheiderlin as well.
The main thing is to have a team in place to win those CL qualifiers next month.

Gerald G

This is a pipe dream for me. He's not at their presentation so hopefully that means he could be on his way to Manchester right now. Delighted. Need Darmian announced now.

Mindhunter

Finally a World Class Central Midfielder in the bag. We thought they were extinct!!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Big Wooders slapping his balls on the table ala LVG:cool:

MDFC Manager

Our captainBSchweinsteiger changes fromFCBayern toManUtd! Good luck in #Manchester, Basti! #the team

Red Stone

Remember Ramsey, folks. Nothing's official until the contract is signed and the medical is passed.

Ah, screw it. Cocks out, lads! Woooooo!

vodrake

Guys, give it up. He's just using us to get a new contract at Bayern :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
heh

Walters_19_MuFc

I can't say i'f be disappointed if we get Bastian; however, if its a choice out of him and Schneiderlin, then i'd prefer Schneiderlin. He's younger, EPL proven, arguably better defensively (what we need) and he's a player I feel we can take to the next level, whereas Bastian won't, as he's probably past his prime.

Having said that, Bastian will guarantee us experience, and he's proven at the top, top level. He will also slot into that number 6 role when if/when Carrick is injured/rested. Other than that, he can also play the box to box role. The only thing I worry about is that in that last couple of seasons, Bastian, like Carrick, has struggled with a few injuries.

Maybe we'll get both, Bastian and Schneiderlin, although I personally feel we only need one of them.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I agree man, but training with better players will always improve your game & Schneirderlin can only improve if he moves to United.

Chelsea's most important player in them winning the league imo, was Matic, & Schneirderlin is equally as good as him - if not better, plus his physicality is much more impressive.

I just hope we get this deal sorted, because he'd be an OT fans hero i feel..
Stop worrying, we will sign him or someone in his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.