Bastian Schweinsteiger | Signed for MUFC - confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ana Ivanovic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
Is it a tennis fan thing? She doesn't look amazingly attractive to me, but I've seen loads of people post similar sentiments to yours.

Enigma_87

You know who
Just in for the news. Excellent! One of the best midfielders around.Now to fix the striker and CB issue.

Roman Bellic

Prick

don't think it's different from Memphis case
Exactly, dont think the club will put him on their official website/twitter/facebook if it wasnt official, but i guess we need to see a picture of him smiling with a pen in his hand first.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
no, his thread has been started since May, he had a medical in June. has it ever been locked in the meantime?
But I hadn't thought of it back then because everyone including the player had agreement, they just couldn't register at that point.

Darmien and svhweiney can register immediately so it's a different situation

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Bayern have confirmed he's leaving...

darioterios

But I hadn't thought of it back then because everyone including the player had agreement, they just couldn't register at that point.

Darmien and svhweiney can register immediately so it's a different situation

the latest official tweet about Darmian so far

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Great signing, if we get Schneiderlin, a centre back and a forward (Otamendi/Muller?), then this would have been the best transfer window I have seen for us as a club.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Darmian hadn't been mentioned on the United twitter in that manner.

Thats as far as it went. No confirming the signing pending medical etc.
Though van Gaal said it in the presser that he's flying over for his medical

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Why are people so obsessed with Anna Ivanovic? She's as average as average can get. Especially if you compare her to his previous girlfriend/wife. She was absolutely stunning.

Ixion

RVN transfer should have taught everyone to not think these deals are done until they're done. They say subject to a medical for a reason.

Sam

Why are people so obsessed with Anna Ivanovic? She's as average as average can get. Especially if you compare her to his previous girlfriend/wife. She was absolutely stunning.
Get out.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
:lol:

Roman Bellic

Prick
RVN transfer should have taught everyone to not think these deals are done until they're done. They say subject to a medical for a reason.
Loic Remy seems to be the only player in the history of the window to fail a medical and not sign...so far

izec

It is the right decision here, they both need to pass a medical and agree the terms. Move on people.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Ivanovic is unconventionally beautiful. Actually feck that, she's a stunner!

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
What the feck is wrong with you?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Hopefully in a few hours we get the confirmation and we can all have a group wank. Until then I don't want to be heartbroken

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Let's compare Ivanovic with his previous girlfriend till medical etc is done and who best fits our United team's WAG profile. I am in Ana camp.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He did but still not been on the United twitter
Yeah, I think that was more just quoting him directly and not putting it together... Since he said just yes its true to the question if he's heading over for a medical.

Doesn't matter anyway, they'll both be confirmed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.