Bastian Schweinsteiger | Signed for MUFC - confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagga7

It's absolutely crazy Bayern are selling him. It's like us selling Scholes a few years before he retired.

They're playing a lot of trust in ol' Pep.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Well it is as good as confirmed. Great signing. I think his experience is going to help our midfield no end.

PvsNP

It's absolutely crazy Bayern are selling him. It's like us selling Scholes a few years before he retired.

Is it? IIRC, Scholes never said he had a dream of playing abroad.

El Zoido

Well he wants to leave so I don't think they have much of a choice.

Sam

This will either be a genius move, or a complete disaster.

Huge gamble. Hope LVG has got this one right.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I know it's a sponsorship thing, but it's kind of odd to see bottles of beer on the table at a press conference.
It's Germany. They have to have beer for every occasion. Kind of similar to what we do with wine in Italy.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Just followed him on Twitter, this comes up:

Wouldn't mind any of them to be fair :D

Hans Moleman

Put it in context: imagine if we sold Scholes at 30/31 or Keane at 30/31 or Rio at 30/31. All still giving quality seasons while we won plenty of trophies. Schweinsteiger might only have another 2 or 3 seasons at the top, but they're with us :drool:

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Same age as Scholes was in 2005 in fact. 5 titles and a European Cup is his target, then.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
From what I have seen with France, he isn't world class, he is very good but not a top player, yet.
I agree man, but training with better players will always improve your game & Schneirderlin can only improve if he moves to United.

Chelsea's most important player in them winning the league imo, was Matic, & Schneirderlin is equally as good as him - if not better, plus his physicality is much more impressive.

I just hope we get this deal sorted, because he'd be an OT fans hero i feel..

Status
Not open for further replies.